• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I wait for Samsung Note III in Oct or should I get Note II NOW?

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in a dilemma, I like to migrate from Apple to Samsung Galaxy and I like the current Note because good for a old fella's eyes like mine. Should I wait for III rumored to be available in October?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in a dilemma, I like to migrate from Apple to Samsung Galaxy and I like the current Note because good for a old fella's eyes like mine. Should I wait for III rumored to be available in October?

Get the Samsung Ace2 lah. Functions the same and much much cheaper:biggrin:

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the Samsung Ace2 lah. Functions the same and much much cheaper:biggrin:

Thank you Qantas but I really need the bigger screen for easy reading. My eyes are getting worse now a days.

Thank you for the comparison. So did you sell it because you didn't like it? Any reason that I should take note of?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buy Tab 2 7.0'. It is a Tab doubling up as a phone. Big enough for old folks like us, yet still portable.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buy Tab 2 7.0'. It is a Tab doubling up as a phone. Big enough for old folks like us, yet still portable.

Yes i use samsung tab 2 7.0 when i don't need the iphone. Its only $365 +- and same size as ipad mini and.. its a phone too . Only thing is you better use Bluetooth or a earpiece to answer the phone cos one "Angmo" Laugh at me when i put the tablet/phone to my ear .. rofl.

Cause i forgot to activate the Bluetooth Jawbone which can sync to 2 device at the same time. :p

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for the comparison. So did you sell it because you didn't like it? Any reason that I should take note of?

Note I & II has been lots of software lagging problems since day 1, plus its too big for typing. At first i thought bigger is easier to type but need 2 hands. Esp when u're driving & need 1 hand texting etc. But if reading is the only concern then note is good.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love my note and its big screen. There are app which helps you in your typing in big screen. I am using thumb keyboard. It is actually a spilt keyboard design for tablet and it is also customized for mobile.

You got to search for apps to make your life better rather than using the default ones.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note I & II has been lots of software lagging problems since day 1, plus its too big for typing. At first i thought bigger is easier to type but need 2 hands. Esp when u're driving & need 1 hand texting etc. But if reading is the only concern then note is good.

Shucks, I do lots of typing into WhatsApp and net surfing while driving, does typing really requires two hands? I really need to think about this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shucks, I do lots of typing into WhatsApp and net surfing while driving, does typing really requires two hands? I really need to think about this.

The note got the software that made the keyboard easy for one hand typing. But i seldom use that. Learn to use their built in apps or get apps from Google play.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love my note and its big screen. There are app which helps you in your typing in big screen. I am using thumb keyboard. It is actually a spilt keyboard design for tablet and it is also customized for mobile.

You got to search for apps to make your life better rather than using the default ones.

The note got the software that made the keyboard easy for one hand typing. But i seldom use that. Learn to use their built in apps or get apps from Google play.

Thank you Tony. Looks like I need to ask you for more advise when I finally get mine soon but it seem to be bloody expensive at $998.00. Anyway will get it next week. Guess you should be waiting for the III?