• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. TS for online games means Teamspeak.
2. For Internet Forums it is Thread Starter or OP (Original Post).
3. Elsewhere it can also be TrueStory

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Thread starter? I was convince he call me Transexual. Who uses this abbrev thread starter in this forum? A clone just created probably by the retarded looneytan to attack me at every opportunity using insults.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What Thread starter? I was convince he call me Transexual. Who uses this abbrev thread starter in this forum? A clone just created probably by the retarded looneytan to attack me at every opportunity using insults.

The term is used extensively in the other forum. Perhaps he's a crossover member who thought that everyone here would be familiar with that abbreviation.

Why all these acronyms take root is beyond me. For a while, I didn't even know what SBF stood for. It dawned on me one day that it was the name of my own forum. It sure as hell didn't originate from me.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U too sensitive lah... TS does mean Thread Starter here too...

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since i have so many free slots, i should not waste them and will zap you nicks until u donate. This pic looks familiar to u? Hahahaha.

http://i.imgur.com/OhIpG.gif[/QUOTE]

Walaneh your response is really right on cue. :rolleyes:

Please go after the PAP IBs, Mr Forum Vigilante. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you see la,

need I say more

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The term is used extensively in the other forum. Perhaps he's a crossover member who thought that everyone here would be familiar with that abbreviation.

Why all these acronyms take root is beyond me. For a while, I didn't even know what SBF stood for. It dawned on me one day that it was the name of my own forum. It sure as hell didn't originate from me.

Damn and i was half convinced that you are the brightest spark in the whole of SBF!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So is the case resolved? If not, solve it the way like the guys in my signature :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are know as Owner of sammyboy forum, LS, Leong, Sam, Cheebye Kia, Motherfucker, BaoTaoKia, Donation Scammer and .....:oIo:

Last edited:

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

singveld, you go to the home page of The Quiet Zone and you will see this:

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post By

And you are the Thread Starter of the thread called "GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)". Scroll that the home page of The Quiet Zone and you will see this.

GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)
Started by singveld, 27-10-2011 11:22 PM 14 Pages •
1 2 3 ... 14 Replies: 274
Views: 21,131
Rating0 / 5
Last Post By
singveld View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact
Yesterday, 10:38 PM

Never for a second when I did that posting, have I thought that TS stands for Transexual. If I ever do, I will die a miserable death. Now you happy?

Also, I am no clone of looneytan.

Please, I like to put an end to this and I will never go back to your thread.

Last edited: