• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was viewing at this thread "GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)". The Thread Starter is singveld. Go to the very 1st post to see for yourself.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ir-(Misc-post-about-west)&p=861035#post861035

There are alot of nice pictures in that thread. I enjoyed viewing those nice pictures. On 9th Nov I posted in that thread:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-(Misc-post-about-west)&p=1282676#post1282676

Very nice pictures. More please!

I appreciate the effort of thread starter singveld for putting up those nice pictures.

Yesterday, on the 13th Nov, I posted in that thread:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-(Misc-post-about-west)&p=1287124#post1287124

Thank you TS singveld for the wonderful pictures.

Keep it coming!!

It is to be an encouragement. To cheer him on.

As all his recent posting are mostly pictures with few caption words (if any) and to avoid being infracted by reposting the pictures in my quote, I decided to quote my own 9th Nov posting and post my message yesterday.

But little do I realise that that I "earned" two infractions from Thread Starter singveld.

Latest Infractions Received (0 point(s) total)
13-11-2012 04:04 PM
singveld Reversed: GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)
Rude

13-11-2012 11:06 AM
singveld Reversed: GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?134059-Infraction-for-mopeng-Rude

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?134044-Infraction-for-mopeng-Rude

Not only singveld infract me twice for the well meaning encouragement, he also zapped me to -5 and left me a message - "TS yourself".

13-11-2012 11:04 AMThread: GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)
TS yourself, singveld
31-10-2012 03:43 PM

I don't understand why I deserve the zapping and infractions?

I don't understand what this "TS yourself" mean. For me, TS = thread starter.

I don't understand where I have been rude?

Thanks goodness, SBF have lots of sane folks who saw injustice. Two independent forumers reversed both infractions and added point to me.

Tell me - Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

If I should I want to know what caused it and I want to learn and move on.

If I should not, then singveld owes me an apologies.

Please, don't accuse me of being a clone of those who came to my assistance.

For those who did, I say "THANK YOU".

I may be a newbie. But I should not be bullied just because my face is badly mopeng!! WTF!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why start a thread when due process has already taken care of the whole issue?:rolleyes:

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why start a thread when due process has already taken care of the whole issue?:rolleyes:

Thank you Boss. I did not know that due process has already taken care of the whole issue.

If so, kindly delete my thread or tell me how to do it.

Much appreciated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you Boss. I did not know that due process has already taken care of the whole issue.

How can you "not know" that due process has taken place when you have just described the whole process from beginning to end in the first post of this thread??? :rolleyes: :eek:

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you "not know" that due process has taken place when you have just described the whole process from beginning to end in the first post of this thread??? :rolleyes: :eek:

Boss, please delete my thread. Thank you.

My apologies for all the inconveniences.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya, never mind him one lah, for old time sake boss allow him to hang around even though his IQ is below cut off line

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't understand why I deserve the zapping and infractions?

I don't understand what this "TS yourself" mean. For me, TS = thread starter.

I don't understand where I have been rude?

Thanks goodness, SBF have lots of sane folks who saw injustice. Two independent forumers reversed both infractions and added point to me.

Tell me - Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

If I should I want to know what caused it and I want to learn and move on.

If I should not, then singveld owes me an apologies.

Please, don't accuse me of being a clone of those who came to my assistance.

For those who did, I say "THANK YOU".

I may be a newbie. But I should not be bullied just because my face is badly mopeng!! WTF!!

You have many things you don't understand, never mind la, take it as paying tuition fees.

Also take it positively and count your blessings that it was not me you accidentally offended.

Cheers and have a great day in SBF mopeng :p :p :p

If have opportunity I will upz you to cheer you up.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This, i can confirm that u are not. If u want to know who zapped u, donate to find out so that u can reciprocate. Cheers. Hahahaha

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have many things you don't understand, never mind la, take it as paying tuition fees.

Also take it positively and count your blessings that it was not me you accidentally offended.

Cheers and have a great day in SBF mopeng :p :p :p

If have opportunity I will upz you to cheer you up.

wah liao..if he offended you..even i cannot help him... :p

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can confirm that this is not the case.

Singveld appears to be a victim of zapping himself. He accused me and brother mollusk of being clones and implied we were victimising him. The record of our exchanges are there for all to see. He should apologise for his actions and his ignorance that TS means Thread Starter and is not Sex Transgender or other meaning. I am very surprised that people participating in forums do not know this.

Singveld, please come out of your comfort zone and explain to us. Be a man and admit your mistake. If you believe mopeng is my clone and I have been zapping you, I will prove it by upping you after you have shown yourself. What are you afraid of? I only commented that he was not rude to you and I don't know mopeng from Adam. He can be a clone of someone else or just a new member, I could not care less but there was no reason to zap or infract him for saying good things about you.