• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i ask my kid if that he chiong geylang?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle...go geylang ok...
an excuse of a boy becoming a man
rather than you saw the symptoms of your child using drugs :smile:

ooi, why you call me uncle? maybe i shotgun marriage at 16 then now my kid looks like my younger brother?

but you are right. i should encourage him on the availability of choices there. maybe, i should bring him on a one night tour of the various hot spots.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only losers and those with zero personalities need to pay to get sex.:biggrin:

The rest of us get it for free by being honest and open.:wink:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

You mean those with bastard personalities?

Only these bastard can walk out from relationship without any feeling of guilt. Otherwise there is a emotional cost involve.:(

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
very suspicious .. lately .. with his dark eye rings. :mad:

Firstly, if you have to ask such a question, you should first ask yourself.

What makes you think your kiddo chiong Geyland?

1) learnt from you?

2) associated with bad frds who teach your kiddo bad things ( come on, don't blame others for the undue influence!)

3) you didn't create a good family environment in bringing up your kiddo since young?

All of the above , points to ONE THING.

YOU ARE TO BE BLAMED IF IT HAPPENS!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean those with bastard personalities?

Only these bastard can walk out from relationship without any feeling of guilt. Otherwise there is a emotional cost involve.:(

Since you're just born yesterday, I have to tell you that there is such a thing called 'one night stands'.

So sorry for you that you have to think that sex will ALWAYS come with string attached. Ditto the zero personality.

Understand now?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok lah, ok lah. one week only the girl will sleep with you, otherwise she must be a lesbian.

aiyoh, no need to boast leh. even a geek offline can be 'become' a stud online.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: