• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Short-time HoteLs actuaLLy rake in more $ than Big-time HoteLs !..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising that the Bosses of our 2 notabLe Short-time HoteLs are BiLLionaires..:biggrin:

Always supported 81 in the past. Several nights back, got lobang but 81 was booked solid. No choice but to use Fragrance. Knna, $40 for 2 hrs. $10 more than 81. Used for an hour then left. Any bros can confirm it is $40 for 2 hrs at Fragrance. I asked because maybe it costs more for room with window.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Always supported 81 in the past. Several nights back, got lobang but 81 was booked solid. No choice but to use Fragrance. Knna, $40 for 2 hrs. $10 more than 81. Used for an hour then left. Any bros can confirm it is $40 for 2 hrs at Fragrance. I asked because maybe it costs more for room with window.

Yes brother, more expensive for fragrance. I was there at Lavender and the front office pinoy bitch gave me a take it or leave it face. I told her off and ask her to fuck off back to pinoy land and prceeded to H81.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes brother, more expensive for fragrance. I was there at Lavender and the front office pinoy bitch gave me a take it or leave it face. I told her off and ask her to fuck off back to pinoy land and prceeded to H81.

Other than a room with a window, they were equipped with toothbrushes. Something you don't get at 81. But will continue to support 81. Better value for money. Was at Fragrance Pasir Panjang after Mt Faber.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Other than a room with a window, they were equipped with toothbrushes. Something you don't get at 81. But will continue to support 81. Better value for money. Was at Fragrance Pasir Panjang after Mt Faber.

H81 have toothbrush mah. Except that after brushing, you will see blood :biggrin:

Since you drive, just keep a small bag of toiletries in the car. Listerine, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant. I always have a small toiletries bag in my working bag.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
H81 have toothbrush mah. Except that after brushing, you will see blood :biggrin:

Since you drive, just keep a small bag of toiletries in the car. Listerine, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant. I always have a small toiletries bag in my working bag.

81 used to have toothbrushes but didn't spot them the past few visits. Maybe kena churi by their staff. Can't keep those things in my car in case kena detected by spouse and girlfriend.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
81 used to have toothbrushes but didn't spot them the past few visits. Maybe kena churi by their staff. Can't keep those things in my car in case kena detected by spouse and girlfriend.

Just go home one day and complain that your business associates complaint about your image or bad breath and then pretend to lament that perhaps you should keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in the car. Also tell them it's good for oral hygiene to brush your teeth after meals(outside) and tell your wife and gf that they also do not want you to kiss them with a filthy mouth. That's how I hook winked my little tigress :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how I hook winked my little tigress :biggrin:
GoldenDragon said:
toothbrushes ..Maybe kena churi by their staff. Can't keep those things in my car in case kena detected by spouse and girlfriend
Smarty pants. Oral hygiene can also be enhanced with flossing (no need DIY, if you get my drift) :p:wink:

Better if they have odd rubber (or 2) ensuite, just like some business class hotels in KL and Philippines. Part of minibar checkoff. Do the short time hotels still have the CD dispensers? Or a convenient mama stall nearby? Had a crony who always has a small strip, handy for emergencies. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Better if they have odd rubber (or 2) ensuite, just like some business class hotels in KL and Philippines. Part of minibar checkoff.:p

H81 still has rubber dispenser. Ice cream still must wear rubber then buay song lor...

DerekDuhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
. Do the short time hotels still have the CD dispensers? Or a convenient mama stall nearby? . :p

If no CD dispensers or mama shop nearby then its good to befriend the room cleaner. He or she may hand you the previously used one and at no cost. It pays to be friendly at all times.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no CD dispensers ...befriend the room cleaner. He or she may hand you the previously used one and at no cost. It pays to be friendly at all times.
Recycling (go green) has also it's advantages :p

Former colleague had a weeknd duty roster to help out a family ST hotel in GL. He raked in some side income by selling rubbers to banglas. Kns, some even asked for a strip 6 ..as if!:p

DerekDuhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former colleague had a weeknd duty roster to help out a family ST hotel in GL. He raked in some side income by selling rubbers to banglas. Kns, some even asked for a strip 6 ..as if!:p

Surprising that the banglas asked for rubbers because they normally penetrate raw. Could be they use the rubbers when giving/getting handjobs.