• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Short-time HoteLs actuaLLy rake in more $ than Big-time HoteLs !..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say you waLk into a Short-time HoteL to book for a min 2 hrs session with your Chabor; chances are that you'd probabLy be checking out once your business is done..that couLd even be 25mins onLy..
Fast forward.The moment you return your room's key; the next coupLe inLine wouLd probabLy be
doing the same too !..:eek:
Imagine those 'overLap'of profits; which equates to the amount of $ roLLing in for these HoteLs..
Ask yourseLf, how many men wouLd want to diLLy-daLLy to get his' 2 hours' worth ?..esp when you are out with your Lunch-time beau for that Quickie..:smile:
Not surprising that the Bosses of our 2 notabLe Short-time HoteLs are BiLLionaires..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Say you waLk into a Short-time HoteL to book for a min 2 hrs session with your Chabor; chances are that you'd probabLy be checking out once your business is done..that couLd even be 25mins onLy..
..:biggrin:

When you renting your JB condo to me to bonk? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anytime bro..it wouLd be very much cheaper if you aLLow me to pLay 'caretaker' too..:o:wink::eek:

Actually got a lot for you to take care. Go learn to use wechat and you can score :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabay, I need a milf type. Got stock?
Me no OKT, but i beLieve this' the type of MILF you suka too:

ayano.jpg

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They rake in less revenue per room but more profit per room because use PRC workers and only small crew of staffs. Very low overheads.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. No choice. Nowadays the girls I met are reluctant to go to Mandai forest or Seletar reservoir leh....

Sounds good if you can put them up there for a period so they can re-enter Singapore with new visa after staying a month here and then back to Malaysia like ping pong.:wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sounds good if you can put them up there for a period so they can re-enter Singapore with new visa after staying a month here and then back to Malaysia like ping pong.:wink:

Nowadays where got so troublesome. Most of the girls have at least WP, some with SPass some more. But it's harder to score with prc chicks now as there are too many sinkie hunters, the girls gets smarter and their own countryman are also actively joining in the hunt.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays where got so troublesome. Most of the girls have at least WP, some with SPass some more. But it's harder to score with prc chicks now as there are too many sinkie hunters, the girls gets smarter and their own countryman are also actively joining in the hunt.

Best to find one in Johor and put her up there then. Doubt there will be many Singaporeans hunting over there.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They rake in less revenue per room but more profit per room because use PRC workers and only small crew of staffs. Very low overheads.
Agree with you on this..usuaLLy it's with the skeLetaL crews that they work upon.