• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shitskin all over Tigerair

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dragon lazy bastard like you still getting handout from your aged old father, refusing to work has no right to even breathe in this planet. So what's your new year resolution? Another year of excuses of not working and rely on your father for living expenses? You are in your mid 30s. Why dont you just jump down from your 3 room HDB flat? Save the world of some precious air and resources.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate racist! I blow them away if I have the the chance and the weapons! Racists are the bottom feeders! The worst of the lot!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nightmare finally came true. Farking Tigerair assigned shitskins all around me, and I am talking about those carrying non-red passports. After the flight took off, they came to the back to fill up the empty seats and brought their own curry and rice and started eating with their hands. KNNCCB the Tiger flight attendants pretended not to have noticed presumably because they didn't want to get near the shitskin enclave lest they get knocked out by something worse than chloroform.

Tiger is a shitskin airline.

Amazing anecdote to liven up the day.Keep it up!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that shit skins get away with this.

Also want to bet that nigger WuJiBo wouldn't be posting shit about "racism" were it a bunch of tiongs that did the same instead.

Let's change it to the TS mentioned a bunch of tiongs surrounded him and brought along their own food perfectly fine to curse them to hell and everything and NOPE i'm not supporting tiongs it's to showcase the double standards and to also remind you that you might not be a tiong but if you're Chinese and you allow this type of double standards to perpetuate it will be much worse for you in future.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group of shitskin were scattered in the middle. After the plane took off, they made their way to the vacant seats at the back where I was seated.

I am still wondering how that packet of mama gravy managed to bypass the stringent screening at Suvarnabhumi Airport where they now have "Pro Vision" screening booth.

That mama gravy is in them, they just need to spread their buttcheeks to get a freshly made warm bag.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs will conquer the world. Trump or his white supremacist followers will not be able to stop that.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should politely demand for windows to be opened .
pse be serious, the airplane's window should not be opened wan:confused:
it will cause mayhem amongst all the other passengers with free curry all over, and the poor crew will have to clean up the mess and get stains all over their smart uniforms. the airline will pay extra to dryclean the seats and we will have to pay more to fly in future - cannot, pu-ki-nern and tak boleh!
the last straw was that time when they opened the doors midflight and allowed those chinks to go smoke outside - why, those bastards were so inconsiderate, they left the ashtrays outside for the crew to clear, causing my food to be delayed. wrote a letter to the airline's hq and they replied, never again - now you know... :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pse be serious, the airplane's window should not be opened wan:confused:
it will cause mayhem amongst all the other passengers with free curry all over, and the poor crew will have to clean up the mess and get stains all over their smart uniforms. the airline will pay extra to dryclean the seats and we will have to pay more to fly in future - cannot, pu-ki-nern and tak boleh!
the last straw was that time when they opened the doors midflight and allowed those chinks to go smoke outside - why, those bastards were so inconsiderate, they left the ashtrays outside for the crew to clear, causing my food to be delayed. wrote a letter to the airline's hq and they replied, never again - now you know... :mad:

Would you complain if they were shit skins?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My nightmare finally came true. Farking Tigerair assigned shitskins all around me, and I am talking about those carrying non-red passports. After the flight took off, they came to the back to fill up the empty seats and brought their own curry and rice and started eating with their hands. KNNCCB the Tiger flight attendants pretended not to have noticed presumably because they didn't want to get near the shitskin enclave lest they get knocked out by something worse than chloroform.

One time
many years ago, flew SQ to Europe and then stop over in New Delhi. So on the way to India, there were many Apunehs in the plane. Unfortunately, I was in cattle class. Then in the middle of the flight I went to use the lavatory. Fucking shit, the whole fucking lavatory was completely wet. I mean water on the floor, on the walls on the toilet seat. etc. KNN, I called the stewardess and she checked the toilet and confirmed that an earlier apuneh woman used the toilet and must have taken a bath in there. WTF? Who takes a fucking bath in the plane toilet? She is trying to get rid of her curry smell? Too late lah, the whole economy section populated by her kind, the smell will follow her whether she bathes or not.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One time
many years ago, flew SQ to Europe and then stop over in New Delhi. So on the way to India, there were many Apunehs in the plane. Unfortunately, I was in cattle class. Then in the middle of the flight I went to use the lavatory. Fucking shit, the whole fucking lavatory was completely wet. I mean water on the floor, on the walls on the toilet seat. etc. KNN, I called the stewardess and she checked the toilet and confirmed that an earlier apuneh woman used the toilet and must have taken a bath in there. WTF? Who takes a fucking bath in the plane toilet? She is trying to get rid of her curry smell? Too late lah, the whole economy section populated by her kind, the smell will follow her whether she bathes or not.
Its the airline's fault for not providing a shower.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the airline's fault for not providing a shower.

she either misaimed her kar chng or shit came uncontrollably, and she sprayed her curry infused fecal matter all over and tried to cover her tracks by sprinkling water all over the cube with a paper cup. everytime i see paper cup in toilet it reminds me of ah neh exploding with shit.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should rename called Shitair