• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She's smart, she's beautiful, she kick ass!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember the empress dowager who brought down the qing dynasty...there must be a balance, i dun agree women are good leaders, they should learn from the japs, be contented as a homemaker. women are very cunning animals, look at this word, you will know

I'm all for it - women to take leadership and vital roles. Men have been in charge for too long and we've really fucked up.

Women think with their hearts. Men think with their dicks.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time, for the Qing, it was the end, no matter who was in charge. China's period of medieval rule had to end. The republican state was already ready/poised to take over where the dynastic style was obsolete. The western (industrialized) powers were already carving up the nation, the south was rebelling, the Nips were more than nipping, the rulers were ill-informed of developments in the rest of world. It was the end of the ancient era. A new China was on the horizon. There were bigger forces at work than the inheritors of the the dynasty. What happened was inevitable.

Cheers!

remember the empress dowager who brought down the qing dynasty...there must be a balance, i dun agree women are good leaders, they should learn from the japs, be contented as a homemaker. women are very cunning animals, look at this word, you will know

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ignorant fucktards.....
You guys neber heard of tampons?
Tampons are standard issue for female pilots.

Will she be able to insert the tampon at supersonic then ? :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n50gXE9efbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkland will definitely have such female mascot to showcase to the World how developed they are but like the PAP leaders themselves, such facade will be the first useless thing you will find out as to whether you can really use them in real time of crisis. LoL

So I see. So you are insinuating that our muslim pilot brothers and army general is just for show, no?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie's own version of kickass......

image.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Don't forget 陈圆圆 too. Although not in power, but she brought an country down. 红颜祸水