• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'She killed me. I killed her'

Vanessa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Larry Dunn Jr allegedly murdered girlfriend Cicely Bolden after she told him she was HIV-positive after sex

September 11, 201212:38PM

791701-cecily-bolden.gif

Cicely Bolden, a mother of two, allegedly told her boyfriend she was HIV-positive after having sex. Picture: Facebook Source:Supplied

A MAN allegedly murdered his new girlfriend after she told him she had HIV after they had had sex.

Larry Dunn Jr, a 36-year-old Texas man, told police: "She killed me. I killed her," WFAA-TV reported.

It was after Dunn had sex with Cicely Bolden, 28, at her unit in South Dallas that the mother of two revealed she was HIV-positive.

790889-larry-dunn-jr.jpg

"She killed me, I killed her," Larry Dunn Jr's alleged confession to police after his girlfriend told him she was HIV-positive. Picture: Dallas County Sheriff's Department Source: Supplied

Furious, he got out of the bed and went to the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and stabbed her to death before fleeing. It was Bolden's children who found her body when they returned home from school.

Neighbour Latoya Arnett said Bolden’s son and daughter, aged 7 and 8, came home from school around 3:30 p.m. and found their mother’s body.

“They came out crying," she told the TV station. "I ran out to see what was wrong with them. They were saying, 'Something's wrong with mama!'"

Dunn told detectives he burned his clothes and the knife and tossed them in a dumpster at a Waffle House restaurant. Police officers later retrieved the charred murder weapon.

Jeff Busby, the father of Bolden's son, told WFAA-TTV that Bolden had contracted HIV within the last couple of years. He currently has custody of both kids.

"They are doing okay, but asking a lot of questions," he told the station.

Dunn has been charged with murder and is currently being held on $500,000 bail.