• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Covid 19 Vaccination Experience

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She-boons are easily satisfied with fried chicken... not too different from Pinoy maids.

You can have coitus with one, black lives matter + yellow lives matter, and make Blasian babies. Chrysanthemum tea + kopi o.
yingyong with dingdong.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1621750170848.jpg

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be getting my jabs soon. Every year I got my flu jab also, my colleague said the swell and pain last slightly longer than flu jab. Another colleague said he is exempted because he got some form allergies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be getting my jabs soon. Every year I got my flu jab also, my colleague said the swell and pain last slightly longer than flu jab. Another colleague said he is exempted because he got some form allergies.

I find the ordinary flu jabs unnecessary, unless you have some really important activities to attend to that year and contracting the flu is not an option. :unsure:

You're just cheating your immune system of opportunities to strengthen itself... good luck with future infections. :wink:

Your body, your choice. :cool:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the ordinary flu jabs unnecessary, unless you have some really important activities to attend to that year and contracting the flu is not an option. :unsure:

You're just cheating your immune system of opportunities to strengthen itself... good luck with future infections. :wink:

Your body, your choice. :cool:
OK. This year I should skip the flu jab after getting the covid19 jabs.
The flu jab is free anyway.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove to me first that the vaccine will guarantee me 100% that I won't get the virus after taking it. If cannot, then I will rather trust my own immune system and I am very confident that I won't get the stupid virus.

dude, seriously WTF?

We all got those BCG jab scars from yesteryear, even my dog gets his annual shots every year

so it looks like my dog has more balls than you

and my dog has big dangly balls

360_F_306917607_sKbc8OIinIp237aGus4WRRtFf1VAQ5M8.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude, seriously WTF?

We all got those BCG jab scars from yesteryear, even my dog gets his annual shots every year

so it looks like my dog has more balls than you

and my dog has big dangly balls

View attachment 111626
Sorry, but I had never taken any BCG jab before thanks to my solid immune system. And I rarely have any flu and have not seen a doctor for almost 20 years now. So fuck the vaccine!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, but I had never taken any BCG jab before thanks to my solid immune system. And I rarely have any flu and have not seen a doctor for almost 20 years now. So fuck the vaccine!

nah, maybe you should go fuck yourself, PRC

2lgti6.jpg

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one of the 69% cock suckers who believe whatever they tell you. So you can carry on believing that the jab is the key to defending against the virus. It's your choice. Not need to be rude and offensive.

no need to be stupid when 2 billion people have been vaccinated

i hope they fine and jail idiots like you

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got pfizer 930am last Sat.
Sore arm around 6pm. Gonr next morning.
No more suicidal thoughts now. More positive. Almost no more depression.
Amazing man.
They might have given you anti-depressant but you probably know better

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to be stupid when 2 billion people have been vaccinated

i hope they fine and jail idiots like you
Fuck that herd mentality. If they want to make it mandatory, they would have done so from day one and not wait until now. They just want to brainwash gullible fools through mass propaganda. And most Sinkies took the bait. But I just won't buy that crap.