• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Covid 19 Vaccination Experience

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IMG_20210604_011548_310.jpg

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had my 2nd Pfizer jab last month.
1st jab. only pain in the arm for 2 days, no swell no other side effects.
2nd jab, (Friday) surprisingly no pain. Next day (Sat)felt tire and sleepy all the time. Body felt warm later in the evening had slight fever. 3rd day (Sun) woke up after a good sleep, Back to normal.
Monday, went back to work.
So I suggest if you are still in the workforce, jab at Friday so weekend can rest. It is better to stay at home rather than go out again to take medical leave.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my 2nd Pfizer jab last month.
1st jab. only pain in the arm for 2 days, no swell no other side effects.
2nd jab, (Friday) surprisingly no pain. Next day (Sat)felt tire and sleepy all the time. Body felt warm later in the evening had slight fever. 3rd day (Sun) woke up after a good sleep, Back to normal.
Monday, went back to work.
So I suggest if you are still in the workforce, jab at Friday so weekend can rest. It is better to stay at home rather than go out again to take medical leave.
Thanks for updating your jab activity.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny reading the small minded views of the anti-vaxxers here. Can't wait till they take away health cost subsidies for the unvaccinated should they fall ill from COVID and let's see how the losers shut the fark up and fall in line to take the jab.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny reading the small minded views of the anti-vaxxers here. Can't wait till they take away health cost subsidies for the unvaccinated should they fall ill from COVID and let's see how the losers shut the fark up and fall in line to take the jab.
In my view, I do not think they are anti-vax but rather taking a cautious step not to rush by following the masses. Wait and see situation also can be helpful in making a final decision.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, I do not think they are anti-vax but rather taking a cautious step not to rush by following the masses. Wait and see situation also can be helpful in making a final decision.
There is nothing wrong being an anti-vax. Our immune system is the god given protection to our body and is sufficient. Vaccine is a cabal initiative to destroy the human body.