• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Motherf*****. May lightning strike them.

Hello 50 cents for one piece nia but still considered ex. :eek:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the PAP Govt is :mad:not issuing FREE MASKS to the people of Singapore ???
KNNCCB to the PAP !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNNCCB to the PAP !!!

They have done this, the PAP are very caring, but to selected few residents only....please check your membership, if you want free mask!!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

7472_10151618296663956_64544951_n.jpg
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

where are these listings at? i want to go and respond to that ads.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes. arrange to meet than wallop them and rob the masks........a case of thief meets robber.

you mistook my intention. i have a few boxes of N95 masks,and would like them to help me sell. Or i sell to them at a "marked-up discounted price", so they can make their margins. :p :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you mistook my intention. i have a few boxes of N95 masks,and would like them to help me sell. Or i sell to them at a "marked-up discounted price", so they can make their margins. :p :biggrin:

Ok .. Narong and I would like to meet you for further discussions over these n95's

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money is always on their minds, money is always on these skunks in white evil minds.

That's right, "No Money No Talk" is their anthem. Sinkies must remember to do the right thing in 2016!

[video=youtube;oregEJ_mHrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oregEJ_mHrU[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNNCCB to the PAP !!!

Please lah, the PAP govt is famous for being kiam siap, for being penny wise pound foolish.
After so many decades of their rule, it's quite predictable and obvious.

Also, their motto is 'u die iz ur biz'. You think they care if you choke to death? :rolleyes: