• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shaolin Kung Fu..!!! Ah Tiong attacks 3 SPF Poodles..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resort To Scissor Kick

Yeah buddy, good old days. My time in PA, beside the standard arresting and armolocking unarmed combat training, there were only Judo and Boxing for official tournaments. Quite useless in real streetfights. The most useful, resourceful and lifesaving were still streetfighting skills we learned as kids. Only with that foundation then could all these disciplined martial arts and combat skills be effective in the streets. I hate to say this but this is hell of a good example in point. An Ah Beng fisted down a Taewondo instructor. It came out on newspapers some years ago. Ask Leetahbar for the archives.

That's what I found out when I was young during a TKD sparring session. One, the elbow is stronger than the foot. Two, you need to move in a circular motion to counter the straight movement attack. Three, ... goes on. Judo was much easier when got body contact. Can break arms and legs after that.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Guan Yu Arrogant ?

The ability to defend ourselves was just the beginning. Without the ability to defend ourselves, how to defend the innocent public as duty?

Sorry hor, no guts is the worst type. Train also no use - waste master's time. Many also waste lecturers' time and taxpayers monies when they graduate to do property or non-related jobs.

But, confidence comes from the conscious mind of a person when he knows has the ability.

guan%2Byu.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
武壮元 = 书生 = 怕死 = 怕痛

In the good old days, gangsters trained their kids to fight ... Nowadays, they recruit bookworms. It's too late to start to train to fight after 18.

detailsc597fe134a75b721641e.jpg

Dono which dynasty they hired scholars to become 'generals' - a sad state. How to fight Mongols or Khitans like dat ?

武壮元书生 = 怕死 = 怕痛 = 怕冷 = 怕打 = 怕被骂 = gone case !

孙策 Sun Ce was the eldest son of Sun Jian, a young conqueror.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bailable offence. As long as can afford bail, will be released.

Sgp is a sad place for those held in cells. Some grey area also kenna charged. While there, minor offences
also charged. I hv soft spots for them. Some in n out for decades. All my cellmates were certained that I
wud be charged the next working court day; but it was not to be.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VSC is another joke in SPF!!! should scrap long ago!!! its a burden than a help or supplement in manpower!!! just some power crazy member of public want to show power in uniform!!!

PC stands for Proffessional Constable
SC for Standard Constable
VSC for VERY STUPID CONSTABLE
CP as CRAFTY POLICEMAN

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prisoners also never escape. That's how complacency set in and MSK made us look like fools.

lianbeng noted our mata only good at playing arcade StreetFighter n Tekken but cringe with a real fighter.:biggrin:
wahahaha...earthquake!

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dono which dynasty they hired scholars to become 'generals' - a sad state. How to fight Mongols or Khitans like dat ?

武壮元书生 = 怕死 = 怕痛 = 怕冷 = 怕打 = 怕被骂 = gone case !

Song Dynasty lah. Yue Fei was top general. Grew up from fighting gang and flood. Khitans and Mongols also scared of him. But Song own scholar nobles dont want to fight and get emperor to kill him. Khitans and Mongols laughed and thats end of Song China KNN

PC stands for Proffessional Constable
SC for Standard Constable
VSC for VERY STUPID CONSTABLE
CP as CRAFTY POLICEMAN

LOL

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Was Guan Yu Arrogant ?

Sorry hor, no guts is the worst type. Train also no use - waste master's time. Many also waste lecturers' time and taxpayers monies when they graduate to do property or non-related jobs.

But, confidence comes from the conscious mind of a person when he knows has the ability.

What to do. FT, especially PRC, always well protected by the tiny red dot garment!

I am sure this case the accused will not be severely punished!

Pity the officer kena kicked at the groin.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that this PRC bloke actually used "zui-quan" (drunken fist) on the 3 poodles!

Once upon a time there was a Bangla drunken fist and twisted tongue...

PC Ram : (Punched and kicked and handcuffed the drunken Bangla)

Bangla : Vhat the vhuck dey?

PC Ram : (One good fistful of punch into his nose to shut the fuck him up for good)

Banglas : (Zzz...)

PC Ram : (Dragged Bangla into police car all the way to police lockup)

Note PC Ram said nothing until he was at the station and told the station sergeant what's the charge. That's real police work.

Lockup PC : What the fuck? Bring me this type of trouble?

PC Ram : I worry you're bored, bring you something to pass time. Just make sure you don't kill him and as usual, everything's alright.

Lockup PC : KNN OK lah, but wah lan eh, this Bangla so stink I have ask for water hose to clean up him.

PC Ram : What do you think? I have to send the my patrol car to TO full car wash cleanup!

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Thought It Was More Complicated Than That

Song Dynasty lah. Yue Fei was top general. Grew up from fighting gang and flood. Khitans and Mongols also scared of him. But Song own scholar nobles dont want to fight and get emperor to kill him. Khitans and Mongols laughed and thats end of Song China KNN

LOL

591px-Zhoutong%26students.jpg

The emperor's father and eldest bro was captured when the Jurchens (Jin Dynasty) took the capital so fast that they could not escape safely. They were being taken captive then and the evil emperor didn't want them back. Yue Fei didn't know the emperor's selfish heart but keep pressing him to give him men to fight the barbarians. He died in the hand of that useless and selfish emperor.

Fearing that a defeat at Kaifeng might cause the Jurchens to release Emperor Qinzong, threatening his claim to the throne, Emperor Gaozong followed their advice, sending 12 orders in the form of 12 gold plaques to Yue Fei, recalling him back to the capital.

[video=youtube;Xnuc9xoty7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuc9xoty7U&feature=related[/video]

I like this song. Why ? The first line says, 山河破碎,胡尘蔽日月。山河 is referring to 山西 Shanxi,山东 Shandong,河南 Henan,河北 Hebei actually also include 陕西 Shaanxi too (understood) - 中原 the China proper. And 胡人 is northern barbarians. 蔽日月 cover the sun and moon = no light = darkness = a dark period for the Chinese.

Below, it says, 还我山河 or Return My China Proper. ROC also reflected the same sentiment on their Anti-Jap propaganda.

Yue_fei-brightened.jpg
Huanwoheshan_ROC.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Thought It Was More Complicated Than That

591px-Zhoutong%26students.jpg

The emperor's father and eldest bro was captured when the Jurchens (Jin Dynasty) took the capital so fast that they could not escape safely. They were being taken captive then and the evil emperor didn't want them back. Yue Fei didn't know the emperor's selfish heart but keep pressing him to give him men to fight the barbarians. He died in the hand of that useless and selfish emperor.

Fearing that a defeat at Kaifeng might cause the Jurchens to release Emperor Qinzong, threatening his claim to the throne, Emperor Gaozong followed their advice, sending 12 orders in the form of 12 gold plaques to Yue Fei, recalling him back to the capital.

[video=youtube;Xnuc9xoty7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuc9xoty7U&feature=related[/video]

I like this song. Why ? The first line says, 山河破碎,胡尘蔽日月。山河 is referring to 山西 Shanxi,山东 Shandong,河南 Henan,河北 Hebei actually also include 陕西 Shaanxi too (understood) - 中原 the China proper. And 胡人 is northern barbarians. 蔽日月 cover the sun and moon = no light = darkness = a dark period for the Chinese.

Below, it says, 还我山河 or Return My China Proper. ROC also reflected the same sentiment on their Anti-Jap propaganda.

Yue_fei-brightened.jpg
Huanwoheshan_ROC.jpg

wow! bro your chinese also very powerful!!! look at my signature. i think u will understand where i coming from. i also like this song very much!!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Tribute To 凤飞飞

[video=youtube;KBeu_ekf2n8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBeu_ekf2n8[/video]

主唱 : 凤飞飞

Oh, I just forgot this was sung by her. RIP to a great songstress here. It's a regret to lose another good singer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time there was a Bangla drunken fist and twisted tongue...

PC Ram : (Punched and kicked and handcuffed the drunken Bangla)

Bangla : Vhat the vhuck dey?

PC Ram : (One good fistful of punch into his nose to shut the fuck him up for good)

Banglas : (Zzz...)

PC Ram : (Dragged Bangla into police car all the way to police lockup)

Note PC Ram said nothing until he was at the station and told the station sergeant what's the charge. That's real police work.

Lockup PC : What the fuck? Bring me this type of trouble?

PC Ram : I worry you're bored, bring you something to pass time. Just make sure you don't kill him and as usual, everything's alright.

Lockup PC : KNN OK lah, but wah lan eh, this Bangla so stink I have ask for water hose to clean up him.

PC Ram : What do you think? I have to send the my patrol car to TO full car wash cleanup!

fucking kelings are not only assholes but they stink after they are gone the smell still lingers.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Tribute To 凤飞飞

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ftkj_DKED_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

conqueror, i think u will love this song!!!