• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane Todd's murder cover-up

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OK, but you agree with me that Scroobal's post used Jedi mind tricks to play on Sinkies' subconscious negative feelings.

Scroobal brings his interpretation of issues to the forum and he does an excellent job of presenting them in an entertaining manner.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who thought that the US doctor, Dr Adelstein, called by the Todd's family to testify was just a vet....please read on.

The Sunday Times, 26 May 2013, page 6

Family tragedy, courtroom drama

The American medical examiner who testified last week in the Shane Todd inquiry said he did it as a courtesy to a University of Missouri colleague married to the sister of the dead man's father, Mr Rick Todd.

"The physician asked me if I would consider reviewing the case," Dr Edward Adelstein, 76, told The Sunday Times. "I said, sure."

He maintains that Dr Todd was murdered, and initially said he was strangled with a wire or cord. But testifying via video-link on Tuesday, he changed his mind and said Dr Todd was killed possibly by "more than one assassin". He arrived at his conclusions from reading the state's autopsy report and looking at "five to six" photographs of the body.

In a phone interview from Columbia, Missouri, on Thursday, he said he had not met the Todd family, and added: "I certainly didn't do this for money."

Dr Adelstein earned a masters degree in comparative pathology, and graduated as both a doctor and veterinarian from the University of Missouri. He is not a forensic pathologist, but has served as a pathologist at the Harry S. Truman Memorial VA (Veterans Administration) Hospital in Columbia. He is also a medical examiner for two Missouri counties which handle about 600 cases a year.

He said he investigates unusual or suspicious deaths or injuries, and testifies in court in 12 to 15 cases a year. He said he has seen more than 100 suicides, and "40 or 50 murders". At the time of his report on Dr Todd, he had handled 25 hangings.

He said he decided against travelling to Singapore to testify because his journalist son was against it. He said his son had feared for his own life while covering Japan's Yakuza gangsters as a reporter for the Yomiuri Shimbun. When he told his son and others that Singapore officials wanted him to go there to testify, he said, they told him: "We won't let you go."

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal brings his interpretation of issues to the forum and he does an excellent job of presenting them in an entertaining manner.

While some of his posts may be entertaining, one needs to be wary of sublimal messages aka ST. Interpretations must be based on facts. If the facts are inaccurate, the interpretation goes down the drain as well.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
While some of his posts may be entertaining, one needs to be wary of sublimal messages aka ST. Interpretations must be based on facts. If the facts are inaccurate, the interpretation goes down the drain as well.
hahaha...SC Wong, no point going into intellectual debate with the twit....Sam.
It is clear by now scroobal is his pet dog...he needs him to stir shits, spout bullshits to generate traffic...especially on slow days

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The same facts can be interpreted in many different ways. In ancient times, an infection was interpreted as a curse from the gods above and seriously ill humans were interpreted as being possessed by the devil.

Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of events. That's what makes life so interesting.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same facts can be interpreted in many different ways. In ancient times, an infection was interpreted as a curse from the gods above and seriously ill humans were interpreted as being possessed by the devil.

Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of events. That's what makes life so interesting.

Life is only interesting if the interpretation comes from Americans.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shane Todd's parents call it corrupt no suing

You rebutted nothing. Let me put it point form so that it easier for you address. Make your rebuttals or answers whatever you like to call it point form and avoid the long irrelevant essays.

1) Has any local lawyer ever acted for a local family fee free in a court of inquiry.
2) Has the Singapore Courts ever had 5 pro bono looking after one client.
3) So why the special treatment for AngMo. Don't tell me all Singapore families who have lost a loved one to unnatural death are better qualified and better resourced than the Todds. For godlike, the Todd senior is an airline pilot, not a hawker who sells noodles at a HC.

Btw the Singapore Govt has no links to they dealing with Gloria and company.

Make it simple and forget the convoluted airy fairy bs to evade the issue.

And now, my Dear Master Yoda, the rebuttal to the above 3 points from a novice Jedi:

1. Do the Todds know court procedure? No, they rely on their 5 pro-bono lawyers, most of whom are American with the token local to advise on local "idiosyncracies" of which there are many. They told the Todds that springing witnesses at the last minute goes against the principle of a fair hearing and is more evidence that they are participating in a charade. In all likelihood, it is these lawyers who have advised them to walk out of the hearing and refuse to lend this fake inquiry any legitimacy by their continued participation in what is in First World's eyes a CHARADE. So, no they are not ungrateful - they just followed good advice.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was just a vet, he would not have seen daylight in court. Read the press reports. The Todds are upset with him as he changed his story and claimed in court that he did his report based on seeing the body at the funeral and a few photos. It did not reflect what was in the autopsy report which he subsequently received. He agreed with the hanging conclusion and no longer the garrotting angle but suggested that the kid was tasered and the body hung up. When he was asked for the evidence to support the theory he had none. And he admitted he had none. Luckily they did not ask him about the spaceship picking up cows in the middle of Missouri at night.

The Todds were so upset they started claiming that the Bangkok pathologist who is respected agreed with them. She too denied that was the case.

People are nice, the press is also nice. The father lied that he found the hard drive by himself when it was handed to him by the Police after they reviewed it. And why would the Police tell anyone about pulleys and bolts. How is that going to help the POlice hide that it was a murder. In fact it does not help cover any alleged murder. And which outfit out to commit to murder use pulleys and bolts? You guys are watching to much TV.

To those who thought that the US doctor, Dr Adelstein, called by the Todd's family to testify was just a vet....please read on.

He said he decided against travelling to Singapore to testify because his journalist son was against it. He said his son had feared for his own life while covering Japan's Yakuza gangsters as a reporter for the Yomiuri Shimbun. When he told his son and others that Singapore officials wanted him to go there to testify, he said, they told him: "We won't let you go."

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is clear by now scroobal is his pet dog...he needs him to stir shits, spout bullshits to generate traffic...especially on slow days

The term "pet" is hardly appropriate. It implies that I have some form of affection for the person behind the nick which has never been the case.

My philosophy has always been to treat each nick as nothing more than an internet moniker and to probe no further than what I see on my screen.

My main aim of keeping this forum going is

1. For my own entertainment.

2. To give others an opportunity to express their views without censorship regardless of how outrageous their views may be.

There are a handful of nicks that post content that I enjoy reading.. Joetys with his daily updates about his life and the accompanying images, Uncleyap and his latest exposes and high quality video, WongMengMeng with his in depth analysis of the intentions of others, Tonychat with his ludicrous crusades and agendas, Singveld and Postnew with interesting stuff trawled from the web, scroobal/lockeliberal for their high brow sparring threads and exposes, eatshitanddie for his caustic comments and many others too numerous to mention.

I have zero expectations as to whether the contents are truthful, accurate or honest or whether the nick appears to be a crook, a scumbag, a manipulator or a saint in the making. Party loyalties don't matter either. Pappy, WP, NSP, SDP, independent etc are ALL welcome.

Bottom line, fill my server with stuff that I find interesting and you're most welcome here even if you're an axe murderer.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Todds were so upset they started claiming that the Bangkok pathologist who is respected agreed with them. She too denied that was the case.

Come on ...this is a distortion. They did not make that claim. I posted that report on this thread. Please re-read again.

People are nice, the press is also nice. The father lied that he found the hard drive by himself when it was handed to him by the Police after they reviewed it. And why would the Police tell anyone about pulleys and bolts. How is that going to help the POlice hide that it was a murder. In fact it does not help cover any alleged murder. And which outfit out to commit to murder use pulleys and bolts? You guys are watching to much TV.

So, you regurgitate everything that the PAP-press reports to support your POV, just like the two 'independent' pathologists hired by the PAP who worked off the report from the local examiners. You get fed garbage, you excrete garbage.
Let's just say you are totally correct. Please answer these questions:

1. Why did IME say painted Shane Todd as an insignificant cog in the IME web doing 'logistical' work when testimonies have shown him to be very actively involved with major projects?
2. Why did Huawei and IME deny that they did any work together when subsequent testimonies reveal that IME and Huawei had collaborated on projects?
3. Why did IME senior executive try to control the testimony of the staff?

It is debate of how Shane Todd died is a red herring. The key issue is whether IME help Chinese companies acquired US technology illicitly.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You rebutted nothing. Let me put it point form so that it easier for you address. Make your rebuttals or answers whatever you like to call it point form and avoid the long irrelevant essays.

Yoda, you are losing your powers. Besides, your writing style has changed from the original post #429. Novice Jedi also can see that. You’re sharing your nick. My posts #434 and #435 not in point form meh, you BLIND or what. Goondu!

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) Has any local lawyer ever acted for a local family fee free in a court of inquiry.
2) Has the Singapore Courts ever had 5 pro bono looking after one client.

How is that relevant to the question at hand, which is that they RIGHTFULLY walked out because the procedure is unfair – springing a surprise witness at the very last minute and refusing to grant an adjournment to give their lawyers time to prepare for questioning him? Don’t sidestep this issue. It exists regardless of whether the lawyers for the Todds are paid or unpaid. Understand now, you Goondu!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

3) So why the special treatment for AngMo. Don't tell me all Singapore families who have lost a loved one to unnatural death are better qualified and better resourced than the Todds.

So, springing surprise prosecution witnesses at the last minute and not giving the other side time to prepare is SOP in Sinkie criminal cases? So SOP that the useless State Prostitutors wanted to use this dirty trick even in this case which is a coroner’s inquest for crying out loud. Such inquest is a fact finding mission and not supposed to be adversarial, but useless Prostitutor Dogs are so used to using such dirty tricks that they think that having pro-bono lawyers who’ve been assured by Sinkie Govt that they’ll not be sent to IMH is oredi giving the Todds “special treatment” so can continue with their SOP dirty tricks. FUCK YOU understand!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make it simple and forget the convoluted airy fairy bs to evade the issue.

I’ve oredi made it simple in post #434 . SIMPLE – you’ve used Sinkies’ negative subconscious feelings to manipulate them aka ST. Read again if you don’t understand. If still don’t understand, go find the tallest building in Sinkieland and jump down from there! LockeLiberal helping you to write this latest post? Hahaha. Tell him to go light on the foie gras – it has high cholesterol. As for the drinks, I’ve oredi bought him coffee at the bar room last week.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

For godlike, the Todd senior is an airline pilot, not a hawker who sells noodles at a HC.

This is the only new point that you raised and still it is IRRELEVANT, you slimy SNAKE. What has airline pilot got to do with this? Airline pilot cannot be poor lah! Lost all his money being conned by Madoff cannot lah! Just like Sinkies, if kena sued for defamation by PAP Mafia, cannot use CPF monies to defend the case. CPF same as Madoff lah! Airline pilot no need money to live after this case is finished lah issit? If found to be murder, Sinkie Govt will compensate their legal fees issit? FAT HOPES understand! Did you not read what I posted in the below reply to your PAP IB colleague, Golden Dragon? If don’t understand the below, you are welcome to find the tallest building in Sinkieland and jump from there!

Ah Meng says:

- Of course lah, if money is no object, and KANGAROO court don't bar you from hiring the truly best aka Queen's Counsel AND you don't mind recovering ZERO of your costs even if you win, like that I also know what to do lah. Truth of the matter is, all of Ah Gay's legal costs came out of his own pocket and will NOT be compensated though he won. After the case is over, Ah Gay, Ah Lim, Ah Tey and Ah Whoever are the Next Non-subservient One(s) will have to live on money or love and fresh air? Go figure.

- In the meantime, the prosecution's cost is funded by ... ... ... your friendly Sinkie, the TAXPAYER. Same also for Ah Gay, Ah Lim, CHC and Ah Whoever are the Next Non-subservient One(s). So who is the Chao Kuan and cheapskate one here? Sinkies are mainly ball-less, but they are not dumb. They know what is going on.

Shanmugam and all the previous Law Ministers are very well paid. First World court rules are not as stated above. In First World countries, if you win, you can recover your legal costs. This has been so since the 60s in some countries. Why did these Law Ministers not do anything to FIX, ahem I mean reform, our outdated laws when they had so much time to do it? Because, the present state of affairs is useful for ...... yes, you got it ...... FIXING people.

Besides, even if Ah Gay, Ah Lim, Ah Tey and Ah Whoever are the Next Non-subservient One(s) want to save their money for life after the trial, what has that got to do with the Kay-Poh Sinkies. What right does it give the Kay-Poh to jump to conclusions about whoever is the accused?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was just a vet, he would not have seen daylight in court. Read the press reports. The Todds are upset with him as he changed his story and claimed in court that he did his report based on seeing the body at the funeral and a few photos. It did not reflect what was in the autopsy report which he subsequently received. He agreed with the hanging conclusion and no longer the garrotting angle but suggested that the kid was tasered and the body hung up. When he was asked for the evidence to support the theory he had none. And he admitted he had none. Luckily they did not ask him about the spaceship picking up cows in the middle of Missouri at night.

One continues to fail to question who is funding the Todds. An Airline Pilot and a Church Pastor surely do not have all the funds to stay in Singapore that long bringing children who are suppose to be in college--wah, such special treatment--the companies must real be lax to grant leave, as with the unis?--all the way here. then hire so many people to defend their story.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
One continues to fail to question who is funding the Todds. An Airline Pilot and a Church Pastor surely do not have all the funds to stay in Singapore that long bringing children who are suppose to be in college--wah, such special treatment--the companies must real be lax to grant leave, as with the unis?--all the way here. then hire so many people to defend their story.

PAP IBs like Steffychun continually harp on irrelevant questions, one of which is who is funding the Todds. The Americans have great community spirit, not like kiasu, kiasi, kiaboh Sinkies. Not improbable that public spirited ordinary Americans from their hometown and elsewhere supported them by making small donations. Many small donations add up. What’s wrong with being public spirited. YOU TWIT.

What has airline pilot or church pastor got to do with it? How is it relevant to the key question at hand which is: was the Coroner’s Inquest conducted in the way it should be – with fair opportunity for everyone to present their case and question each other’s witnesses properly. Springing of witnesses at the last minute is not acceptable. Therefore, the Todds are right to reject our Courts and their processes as KANGAROO.

PAP IBs like Steffychun continually fails to ask more pertinent questions: Why the need to spring a surprise witness? Why deny the Todds’ lawyers the necessary time to prepare to question him? What training did the stupid judge receive that this simple principle of natural justice that even a first year law student can understand he also catch no ball?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IBs like Steffychun continually harp on irrelevant questions, one of which is who is funding the Todds. The Americans have great community spirit, not like kiasu, kiasi, kiaboh Sinkies. Not improbable that public spirited ordinary Americans from their hometown and elsewhere supported them by making small donations. Many small donations add up. What’s wrong with being public spirited. YOU TWIT.

What has airline pilot or church pastor got to do with it? How is it relevant to the key question at hand which is: was the Coroner’s Inquest conducted in the way it should be – with fair opportunity for everyone to present their case and question each other’s witnesses properly. Springing of witnesses at the last minute is not acceptable. Therefore, the Todds are right to reject our Courts and their processes as KANGAROO.

PAP IBs like Steffychun continually fails to ask more pertinent questions: Why the need to spring a surprise witness? Why deny the Todds’ lawyers the necessary time to prepare to question him? What training did the stupid judge receive that this simple principle of natural justice that even a first year law student can understand he also catch no ball?

Because fuckturds like steffychun are paid to be fuckturds
Pretending to be fucking concern when they only want to pour shit as directed by their paymasters.
Who are using the money they fucked from all of us in the first place.

steffychun should let her head remain in toilet bowl

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
23 year-old I.O Police Sgt. Muhammad Khaldun Bin Sarif was asked by government lawyers during the inquest as to why police had not ordered a further investigation of the apartment.
Bin Sarif said that he and his partner had made 'a preliminary assessment' that pointed to suicide and determined there were 'no signs of foul play.'
He said the officers decided as a result 'not to perform fingerprint dustings or DNA swabs.'
Asked why he had deviated from police protocols by assessing a personal laptop at a crime scene, Khaldun said he had found two notes in Todd's apartment, one of which contained a password which he used to gain access to the laptop nearby.

Suspicion: Shane Todd's parents think he could have been killed over his research into a technology with both civilian and military applications
Khaldun explained that the protocol was only 'a guideline which can be deviated from.'
He said he and his partner made an 'operational decision' to assess Todd's laptop because the note containing the password 'was left there for a reason' and would help police in determining whether there was foul play involved.
Todd's family has asked why police accessed his laptop and cellphone even though such items are supposed to be handed over to forensic technology specialists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/coroner-s-inquiry-into-shane-todd-s-deat/689460.html

Last edited: