• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shane Todd's murder cover-up

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh Boy They said there are lots of clowns in Spore inquest

SG Police.. law enforcement agencies and even the court system are under severe scrutiny of all sgs (it has been, imho ever since a certain Dr got away with telling another person to stand in for his traffice offences and got, what I think is a very light fine)

Whatever happens, pappies gained nothing and lost big time.. SPF and the courts would have shown to the international media that the legal process here is not something they might want to get involved with.

Our state-controlled media have just reported that the court in Hungary have convicted Dan Tan Seet Eng in absentia. Moreover the Hungarian police have alerted both Interpol and Europol. The latter two have issued international arrest warrant for Dan Tan. Hungary is the second country after Italy to have done so.

So what does the above say about our SG police, the kangaroo cot and LEEgime?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think eatshite just cut and copy from his 5 min google research. the fact is Singapore has very little hardcore research capability. A lot of what is happening here is really "re-search" as in "redo search". What is known in Singapore labs are already old tech, at most the work here is to find local applications for known technologies. If the Chinese wants to steal stuff, Singapore is not the first place they will consider. Much better to go Europe, Israel and USA itself. The USA will sell its more advance military tech to Israel first, and only after many years will Singapore get hold of it.

it's very obvious you don't know wtf you're talking about. :rolleyes:

huawei or zte or any other prc outfit can easily obtain the latest tech info from websites. white papers on advanced tech, inventions and discoveries are published on a daily basis. patents are public info. however, there are some pre-patent filing info that are proprietary and confidential, and prc sponsored hackers have been cracking darpa, defense and corporate networks to deliberately "steal" the info to pass them over to the pla and their corporate partners, including but not limited to huawei. that will be their first point of penetration.

if, for some reason, they cannot obtain the highly confidential "secret sauces" or "recipes" (methodology which is not published) in which high quality yields can be manufactured, they will do so by humint industrial espionage. that is their last resort.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our state-controlled media have just reported that the court in Hungary have convicted Dan Tan Seet Eng in absentia. Moreover the Hungarian police have alerted both Interpol and Europol. The latter two have issued international arrest warrant for Dan Tan. Hungary is the second country after Italy to have done so.

So your objective is to say SPF is always bad?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Eat,

Firstly which components to GAN technology go into which have military applications ? Secondly how critical a component is GAN in view of an integrated systems approach to the whole system. IE Gan is vital for say a phased array, but software ? Processor for the software, ? I would also like to understand the following, as far as I have read, GAN serves as the basis for RF technology but for a successful GAN transmitter/ Reciever module you need all sorts of integrated design on the chip, I do not believe TODD was even near working on a complete component rather only the basic elements on which the component was made on which further more advanced design would have to be piled on top off.

Locke

for military applications, thermal resilience is critical. even for commercial and industrial applications, how the substrate material behaves with a gan component riding on top of it is crucial to robustness and longevity of whole assembly, especially related to use of it as power amplifiers. it's counter-productive to have a thermal resilient gan chip on a pa assembly when the archilles heel of the assembly is the substrate. and in some cases, the epoxy in which the chip is "glued" to the substrate. in mmic based systems today or even gallium arsenide systems of yesterday, most failures occur on the pa. this is understandable as the pa has a high transmit power thus high heat signature. you don't need an r&d engineer like shane to know everything at the system and or product level. at the component or rf assembly level, you can divide your labor, specialization and expertise to component r&d, material r&d, production or manufacturability r&d. whether a material and or component is used in military or commercial applications is for other "system" houses to figure out. ime, imo, is not a system outfit, but meant to be r&d. you need to solve certain basic physics issues before any material or component can be productized.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Adelstein is a "county-level" deputy medical examiner in Missouri. He is not even at State level. People around the world are horrified that the parents reached so low. :eek:

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/20...-revises-murder-claims-in-u-s-engineer-death/

That's even more commendable. The distance the parents travelled to fight Sinkapore Inc. I hope the famous Thai pathologist takes up Todd's case. Maybe you and your buddies could donate to them as well.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shane Todd again: Good Comment from CNN forummer

From CNN Forummer
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/23/world/asia/singapore-todd/index.html?eref=edition

Humblehouse

I totally agree with you. I am a Singaporean who have no connection to the case in a personal capacity for the record. However, as I have been following the case, I get more and more offended by the Todd's family's arrogance. I mean, yes, one can understand the grief and pain of losing a son but then, this does not give them the right to go around condemning anyone as they deem fit.

Putting emotions aside, let us examine the facts.

1) The Singapore government has actively cooperated with their USA counterparts and, yes, Americans had been involved for much of this process (all the way when the death was discovered). Are you telling me that the Americans officials and highly trained agents would not discover something amiss and voice out accordingly? For your information, not every country will be so forthcoming and cooperative as Singapore in being so open with their American counterparts and even having to endure the Todd's repeated rudeness in the process.

2) I am ethnically Chinese but this does not mean I am a blind supporter of China in every case. However, in this one, I cannot help but be fully turned off by the Todd's family insistence of a "conspiracy theory". Gees, the Cold war has been over for about 2 decades! And, if one would to read carefully, an American company was working with Huawei at some stage (I am unsure of the extent). Tell me, if there is really something so serious to the point where American's national security (a phase that has been so abused by Americans to justify any actions they want) is threatened, I highly doubt that there would not be anyone in the American firm who will not voice out to higher authorities.

3) Singapore has been a staunch ally of the US for decades. Do you really think that the Singapore government would allow any activity that would harm its relationship with the US? Shane Todd was not working in some secret building or garage, ok. And, yes. What was the nature of his research? Was he involved in the development of some weapons of mass destruction?

4) The Todds walked out the moment THEIR witness changed his stance. What does this say about them (and please do not tell me that their witness must have been coerced by some Chinese or Singapore agents).

5) I am a huge fan of American pop culture and from what I learn and observe from the countless spy/ countless movies I have watched, I feel that if there is really a foreign government which is determined to kill a young man like Shane, it will be 'clean' and thus, leaves no room for all this discussion.

6) And yes, does one seriously think a young researcher will be such a threat to a big country like China that it has to kill him? Come on, let us have some balanced perspective, please.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shane Todd's parents call it corrupt no suing

The US Embassy and FBI have kept a close watch on this case from the start. Eventually they will release a detailed report which the family will find unpalatable. l

Agree. The family will die-die insist it was murder. If they don't trust our MIW and SPF, surely they can trust their Embassy here and their FBI. No reason for their own kind to collude with outsiders. They are Americans afterall.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. The family will die-die insist it was murder. If they don't trust our MIW and SPF, surely they can trust their Embassy here and their FBI. No reason for their own kind to collude with outsiders. They are Americans afterall.

Americans don't trust governments. Period.

The PAP could have saved themselves all these griefs if they had done things right, that is, if Shane Todd wasn't murdered. Who knows if he was? The PAP chose not to address the questions raised but rather seek all ways to stymie the Todds. While sinkees are compliant, surely they should know better that the rest of the world have not been brain-washed like sinkees.

Look forward to Congressional investigation.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shane Todd again: Good Comment from CNN forummer

Humblehouse

I totally agree with you. I am a Singaporean who have no connection to the case in a personal capacity for the record. However, as I have been following the case, I get more and more offended by the Todd's family's arrogance. I mean, yes, one can understand the grief and pain of losing a son but then, this does not give them the right to go around condemning anyone as they deem fit.

Why take offense when sinkapore didn't play ball in the first place? With a government that sells out sinkees, why do you even bother to support them?

Putting emotions aside, let us examine the facts.

Facts as put forth by the PAP?

1) The Singapore government has actively cooperated with their USA counterparts and, yes, Americans had been involved for much of this process (all the way when the death was discovered). Are you telling me that the Americans officials and highly trained agents would not discover something amiss and voice out accordingly? For your information, not every country will be so forthcoming and cooperative as Singapore in being so open with their American counterparts and even having to endure the Todd's repeated rudeness in the process.

Until American politicians got involved, the PAP stymied the Todds in every way. The PAP doesn't want this incident to sour cooperation, thus the change of heart.

2) I am ethnically Chinese but this does not mean I am a blind supporter of China in every case. However, in this one, I cannot help but be fully turned off by the Todd's family insistence of a "conspiracy theory". Gees, the Cold war has been over for about 2 decades! And, if one would to read carefully, an American company was working with Huawei at some stage (I am unsure of the extent). Tell me, if there is really something so serious to the point where American's national security (a phase that has been so abused by Americans to justify any actions they want) is threatened, I highly doubt that there would not be anyone in the American firm who will not voice out to higher authorities.

Yes, the PAP is the best government the world has ever seen. NOT! To deny that the Chinese are interested in US technology is akin to saying that the Chinese don't eat rice!

3) Singapore has been a staunch ally of the US for decades. Do you really think that the Singapore government would allow any activity that would harm its relationship with the US? Shane Todd was not working in some secret building or garage, ok. And, yes. What was the nature of his research? Was he involved in the development of some weapons of mass destruction?

Sinkapore is a well-known two timers in international relations. Sinkapore plays Indonesia against Malaysia, play China against US, plays Vietnam against Cambodia, plays Vietnam against the Chinese ...the only focus of sinkapore is how to make dough.

4) The Todds walked out the moment THEIR witness changed his stance. What does this say about them (and please do not tell me that their witness must have been coerced by some Chinese or Singapore agents).

They walked out because the kangaroo court allowed the state counsel to bring in evidence and witness at short notice and not allow their lawyer time to review or prepare for cross examination. Why did the kangaroo court not allow the Todd's lawyer time to review last-minute evidence and preparation for cross examination of 'immediate' witness?
If you know anything of the US system, you should appreciate the importance of letting the other counsel equal time for preparation.

5) I am a huge fan of American pop culture and from what I learn and observe from the countless spy/ countless movies I have watched, I feel that if there is really a foreign government which is determined to kill a young man like Shane, it will be 'clean' and thus, leaves no room for all this discussion.

You think you know but you don't. You seem to know squat about US culture.

6) And yes, does one seriously think a young researcher will be such a threat to a big country like China that it has to kill him? Come on, let us have some balanced perspective, please.

Who said the Chinese killed him? It could have been the ISD or SID or PAP's assassination squad. Who knows. Shane Todd knew enough of the role of IME in facilitating transfer of US technology to PRC that someone didn't want him to talk. But the whole thing bungled as now the world knows that IME is flooded with PRC spies who are naturalized sinkees from PRC.
We can expect closer monitoring of sharing US technology with sinkapore. The damage has been done.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Knowingbhow fucking moneyfaced is this cheebye pap government and fucking useless are their poodles can be when it comes to actual crime fighting....i wont be entirely surprised if this cheebye kiah Dan Tan fella is actually walking arond freely and laughng his balls off at the interpol in the comofrt and freedm of his sentosa cove bungalow kor.....

Fuckin useless pap

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

In my opinion, SPF and Pinky should not charge Dan Tan Seet Eng nor extradite him to Finland, Italy or Hungary to face charges. SPF and Pinky should just ignore Interpol and Europol-issued arrest warrants.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal

.. PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others ..

U juz saboed our team. No wonder pple call my Cot KANGAROO. Smear me as Tey? Like u did to many in zis thread? Ain't working any more!

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Loafing plans spoiled by zis gutsy citizens? I encourage zis citizens, then Chay & I can make up our own minds.

[video=youtube;Q_TGQ7rGL-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TGQ7rGL-Q[/video]

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear ESD

However much one solves the basic issue, i.e the GaN substrate level, the broader issue of the design and integration of the entire component still holds true. You know as well as I do that having the basic GaN level issue settled, a component is does not make, the design on that level is what matters, "cooling" , 'power amps" "amplifiers " all at the IC level.b

I am saying that his research was not earth shattering, that ample literature indicates that other companies were looking at the same issues, that the design on top of his research was even more important , that he was very very far away from a final commercial or military product and that in short he had not discovered anything worth killing for, i.e room temperature super conductivity and or red mercury and or levitation.

Locke

for military applications, thermal resilience is critical. even for commercial and industrial applications, how the substrate material behaves with a gan component riding on top of it is crucial to robustness and longevity of whole assembly, especially related to use of it as power amplifiers. it's counter-productive to have a thermal resilient gan chip on a pa assembly when the archilles heel of the assembly is the substrate. and in some cases, the epoxy in which the chip is "glued" to the substrate. in mmic based systems today or even gallium arsenide systems of yesterday, most failures occur on the pa. this is understandable as the pa has a high transmit power thus high heat signature. you don't need an r&d engineer like shane to know everything at the system and or product level. at the component or rf assembly level, you can divide your labor, specialization and expertise to component r&d, material r&d, production or manufacturability r&d. whether a material and or component is used in military or commercial applications is for other "system" houses to figure out. ime, imo, is not a system outfit, but meant to be r&d. you need to solve certain basic physics issues before any material or component can be productized.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

always

ALWAYS

ALL THE TIME

ROTTEN POLICE FORCE THAT DO NOT DO POLICING BUT ACT AS FUCKING HATCHETMEN FOR PAP
ENFORCING LKY FUCKING LAWS WITHOUT ANY JUSTICE AT ALL

FUCK LKY AND HIS KANGAROOS AND SPF

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

always

ALWAYS

ALL THE TIME

ROTTEN POLICE FORCE THAT DO NOT DO POLICING BUT ACT AS FUCKING HATCHETMEN FOR PAP
ENFORCING LKY FUCKING LAWS WITHOUT ANY JUSTICE AT ALL

FUCK LKY AND HIS KANGAROOS AND SPF

Besides being hatchet men of the leegime....
Traffic police is personal motorcade convoy for leegime.
Other police acts as personal security force for leegime.
Police only provide protection for 20% of elite sinkies and their beloved FTs.

Thanks to the Todds this is becoming a great show to show up pap govt uselessness.
The pap IBs working OT here to do damage control makes for another hilarious sideshow.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear ESD

I am saying that his research was not earth shattering, that ample literature indicates that other companies were looking at the same issues, that the design on top of his research was even more important , that he was very very far away from a final commercial or military product and that in short he had not discovered anything worth killing for, i.e room temperature super conductivity and or red mercury and or levitation.

Locke

no, not earth shattering at all. but they need an american face to get doors opened in the u.s. and make fellow american peers feel at ease, especially with boutique or specialist fabs that do not openly publish their findings, methodologies and inventions online. in such high tech endeavors, you need an entire eco-system from material research, component designers to fabs to ascertain if a tech is viable for the real world. a few u.s. fabs have pioneered techniques to get high yields of acceptable quality. and if they are contracted by darpa and the dod, visitors at their facilities must sign in as a u.s. citizen with an id. pr's and foreigners are not allowed in, even for a meeting without accessing confidential areas. the state of the art fabrication of the latest gan material is found in the u.s., with much help from darpa.

there's no good reason to have any "uncooperative" or reluctant american employee killed for such tech at this state of art. thus, i have dismissed the conspiracy theory that ah tiongs are directly involved in his death. they might have indirectly contributed to his paranoia and unstable state of mind. but to suggest that they eliminated him because of whistleblowing a breach of forbidden tech transfer which may have national security implications is bordering on speculation. but it was such a waste that he died. it would be better for u.s. counter-espionage efforts if he were to continue his work in sg but act as an informant or double agent for a specific agency that cannot be named. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought you werent supporting the family.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear ESD

However much one solves the basic issue, i.e the GaN substrate level, the broader issue of the design and integration of the entire component still holds true. You know as well as I do that having the basic GaN level issue settled, a component is does not make, the design on that level is what matters, "cooling" , 'power amps" "amplifiers " all at the IC level.b

Locke

Dear Locke, agree. If GaN transfer or GaN related transfer of technology is so critical to US National Security, then why on earth are so many Americans involved in the project--his supervisor, and Westerners still alive. Why only this certain PhD holder from a nondescript university? Is Shane Todd so loyal to the US and willing not to expose "secrets"? What can a first timer researcher who intentionally chose a job in a country which his family knows is related to China be of importance? He brought his outcome, very sad yes, to himself, by choosing Singapore. If he had found work in say Europe or South America, I doubt the family would be raising this hoohah even if the project was still GaN and there was still Huawei around.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the fuck trust the Maggots in White of Stinkapore?
YOU???
ROTFLMAO

Who the fuck trust the SPF?
YOU?

DOUBLE ROTFLMAO!