• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP Yeo last one in 100m heat

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can come back boast he ran against Tyson Gay....
Sinkie athletics is pathetic....on one able to break Kunalan's 10.3 set in the 60s.
The world record has been lowered to 9.58 since.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can come back boast he ran against Tyson Gay....
Sinkie athletics is pathetic....on one able to break Kunalan's 10.3 set in the 60s.
The world record has been lowered to 9.58 since.

Wah C Kunalan ran so fast. The financial incentive then must be very high.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Well at least he made it past the prelims (where he did a PB of 10.57) and moved to round one

At least he can run faster than jiangrenhua

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau timing so lousy still want to compete?

Waste of taxpayer monies!!!
dose in athletics association shud haf followed dat jamban woman n buy their horses from china ...

got 10 yrs series model answer oso dun follow! ... :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To hell with the athletes from China, you want gold in athletics, import some niggers. No one can zao faster than the orr larng.

The SSC/PAP is already thick-skinned enough to hire Tiong mercenaries for ping pong and swimming, throwing money and citizenship at them, so why not go all the way and get some black people to galvanize the local track and field sports scene?

Plenty of them niggers in America, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Africa etc.

And while they're at it, get some imported gymnasts from Russia/Eastern Europe.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun worry I am sure it's in the works...MIWs got no shame one.
They already started to recruit negros for soccer back then....remember the fortune guy? Not the Manu one.
Somehow din work out....maybe some other issues at work...

To hell with the athletes from China, you want gold in athletics, import some niggers. No one can zao faster than the orr larng.

The SSC/PAP is already thick-skinned enough to hire Tiong mercenaries for ping pong and swimming, throwing money and citizenship at them, so why not go all the way and get some black people to galvanize the local track and field sports scene?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jamaican negroes are good runners.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Orr Larng makes more money by conning SPG to become drug mules. KNN, kick football so tired for fuck?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why no Ye Shiwen type of teenage from singapore? oh lau lee education system failure and his son buy FT medals system failure.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those negros who reached the olympics are survivors. They were put in cages and in order to survive literally, they have to outrun the cheetahs. If not they are suppers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better than Tonychat, spent first 5 years in this forum talking about his new life in Thailand, his GF and the Thai people and now got amnesia At least this guy can say he is an Olympian however fucked up he is .

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come we did not buy some of those African runners to competes for Singapore? I am sure we can get some medals like we did with the Chinese?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
His excuses:

I forgot to fart to propel myself forward.

OR

The wind was against me.

OR

The whole nigger pack stinks. I nearly fainted.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau timing so lousy still want to compete?

Waste of taxpayer monies!!!

Its a good learning experience for him, you Fuck head..

We all know he won't wont win a medal in his event.. But I rather have the tax payers money being used to support a local talent than a FT from China..

Pass your fuckin 2.4 IPPT run first before you slam a local Sinkie boy of being useless..