• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGD Strong, Ringgit Weak

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BOMBSHELL: Najib's son Nizar a director at Deloitte - is this why 1MDB accounts were cleared without qualification?
Another family member with CIMB, but holler 1MDB board shd just get lost (as with any commercial setup)

nazir_razak_c1430515_15526_191.jpg
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1430524

PETALING JAYA: CIMB Group Bhd Chairman Datuk Seri Nazir Razak has taken to social media to criticise the debt laden 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) fund.

Nazir slammed 1MDB's president and group executive director Arul Kanda Kandasamy as well as its former CEO Datuk Shahrol Azral Ibrahim Halmi for not being able to attend an inquiry by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) inquiry today at Parliament.

"Your company has triggered a national crisis and you can be too busy to face parliament? Unacceptable," Nazir posted on his Instagram account with a front page of a financial daily highlighting the news.

PAC chairman Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed said a letter received from the Finance Ministry on May 22 stated that 1MDB board members including CEO Arul Kanda Kandasamy and former CEO Shahrol Ibrahim Halmi, were unavailable as they had to attend to matters abroad.

"This does not mean that the proceeding would be delayed, I want both Arul and Shahrul to come and meet us as soon as possible. We don’t want to speculate anything, they are working for the government. They won’t run away... I hope,” Jazlan told the media yesterday.

1MDB has since announced in a statement that its officials, including Arul Kanda, will attend the PAC hearing on the company on a new date to be set by the committee.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deloitte must remember how the Enron scandal destroyed Arthur Andersen.
At first, we had big 8 audit firms. Now it's decimated to big 4 top league. :p

Hear that 1Mdb has used no less than 2-3. Latest now is Deloitte. Possibly small world, with cross-overs of key staff (or even partners?).

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first, we had big 8 audit firms. Now it's decimated to big 4 top league. :p

Hear that 1Mdb has used no less than 2-3. Latest now is Deloitte. Possibly small world, with cross-overs of key staff (or even partners?).

I heard someone might have to suicide in Deloitte, not literally