• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg woman teacher charged for sex with teen!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most chio teacher i ever had was from literature.

nice figure, fair skin, nice body...
i was her favourate student and she loves to talk to me, bending over asking how i feel about her lesson. man those were the days..taking chance to peek into the drain (WAHHAHA) whenever she shows her concern.

she was the reason why i scold distinction for literature at sec 3, but when she left at the end of the year, my grade drop to a C6 at O level as i was unable to overcome the grief.

..wonder how many guys in the class used her as a pcc material. proudly i admit i was one of them. KEKE

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r very directly insulting someone of great importance in Sg.

BTW, the only thing criminal here is, why only six times???

ohh pardon me... u muz be a pappy supporter... :eek:
i'm terribly sorry dat u hav seen my praise 4 dis babelicious JINXED lass in a different light... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mortarmafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majulah Singapura....

Majulah Singapura....

I love teachers! I should go back to school again!

But I forgot how to sing my school song already..

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also possible that the guy himself reported here. Teens have this bad habit of taking everything for granted, so he thought he could blackmail his teacher for an 'A' after all the sex, and reported her when she refused to give him bonus marks for his tests.

That aside, i've been told that it's VERY COMMON for today's teacher's to be involved with their students. Average of 1 case per school.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..so he thought he could blackmail his teacher for an 'A' after all the sex, and reported her when she refused to give him bonus marks for his tests.
Student's answers to standard forms filling in:

* Sex: After class, tutorial (depends on teacher's mood):p
* ECA: PE, 1 on 1 with teach
* Education: Eureka, I know what G spot is
* Hobbies: No time, too busy with life giving lessons