• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg wife: How i stay strong after two ex-husbands left me for prc girl

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, easier said than done! Hahahahaaaa................. I used to dispense the same advice but I myself also became a victim!

Bro , For me

1) only bring them to hotel , don't act Romeo and bring them for dinner or shopping . Not even go for coffee or drink together .
2) never engaged in conversation regarding your life or your problems or even talk about your wife
3) don't call them or SMS them everyday . The only time to call them or SMS them is to ask them go hotel .
4) right from the start must already let her know that where is her position

That's why alot of woman say I very cold very heartless .

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , For me

1) only bring them to hotel , don't act Romeo and bring them for dinner or shopping . Not even go for coffee or drink together .
2) never engaged in conversation regarding your life or your problems or even talk about your wife
3) don't call them or SMS them everyday . The only time to call them or SMS them is to ask them go hotel .
4) right from the start must already let her know that where is her position

That's why alot of woman say I very cold very heartless .

Good strategy. I always siam dinner and shopping. Sure to get spotted by relatives and friends. More jialak, wife's relatives.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good strategy. I always siam dinner and shopping. Sure to get spotted by relatives and friends. More jialak, wife's relatives.

Yes , it also another way to avoid kana caught :wink: those woman call me bastard until I become very numb Liao .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most importantly never let the relationship to last more then 6months no matter how good their bed skills . When its time to go just go never look back no matter what tactics they try to use on you .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes , it also another way to avoid kana caught :wink: those woman call me bastard until I become very numb Liao .

I obliged a friend recently. Accompanied him to his regular HFJ. He can be considered 'ho khek' so did not want to malu him. This singer sat with me. Each time she sang, including ppc, $100. Spent $400 that night. $100 for the singer manageress. After that, went makan at Tiong Bahru. Sent my friend and his singer home. Brought this singer to Kallang. Only can rabba rabba outside. Hj, bj all cannot. Told me she no chicken and I need to respect her. Must take time to build up kam cheng and all those bullshit. Wtf!

Next day, she kept calling. Told her I was busy. Knna, next few days kept calling. Later I found out her 'show' was akan datang. Limpeh siamed her machiam she tiok SARS. On the night of her show, she kept calling. My friend was there while I was at RWS. Was losing when she called. Didn't answer her call. Next day checked with my friend. She did alright. Was told about 7k flowers. Her bull dog spent 5k.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I obliged a friend recently. Accompanied him to his regular HFJ. He can be considered 'ho khek' so did not want to malu him. This singer sat with me. Each time she sang, including ppc, $100. Spent $400 that night. $100 for the singer manageress. After that, went makan at Tiong Bahru. Sent my friend and his singer home. Brought this singer to Kallang. Only can rabba rabba outside. Hj, bj all cannot. Told me she no chicken and I need to respect her. Must take time to build up kam cheng and all those bullshit. Wtf!

Next day, she kept calling. Told her I was busy. Knna, next few days kept calling. Later I found out her 'show' was akan datang. Limpeh siamed her machiam she tiok SARS. On the night of her show, she kept calling. My friend was there while I was at RWS. Was losing when she called. Didn't answer her call. Next day checked with my friend. She did alright. Was told about 7k flowers. Her bull dog spent 5k.

" Told me she no chicken and I need to respect her. Must take time to build up kam cheng and all those bullshit. Wtf "

Whahahahaha ...

Wow !! One night can have 7k worth of flowers !! Must be a very high class joint !!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" Told me she no chicken and I need to respect her. Must take time to build up kam cheng and all those bullshit. Wtf "

Whahahahaha ...

Wow !! One night can have 7k worth of flowers !! Must be a very high class joint !!

Mid-size with 10 singers. 7k only so-so. Know of some HFJs whereby 20-30k for singer performing show very common. Not too long ago, a customer proposed to a singer with about 300k of flowers at a joint in Peace Centre. Crazy.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mid-size with 10 singers. 7k only so-so. Know of some HFJs whereby 20-30k for singer performing show very common. Not too long ago, a customer proposed to a singer with about 300k of flowers at a joint in Peace Centre. Crazy.

Wow !!! Biz so good ? No wonder Dennis foo act high class last time say don't want to open HFJ now also open ..:wink:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most importantly never let the relationship to last more then 6months no matter how good their bed skills . When its time to go just go never look back no matter what tactics they try to use on you .

Our govt very thoughtful. Their WP chun chun 6 mths. In the past, they can only return after 6 mths. Our govt now makes it 12 mths before they can return. How thoughful of them. Why some people say PAP no good huh?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow !!! Biz so good ? No wonder Dennis foo act high class last time say don't want to open HFJ now also open ..:wink:

That is right. Last time see hangflower joints no-up. Kong lj wei. Now lanlan hop on the HFJ train. Motherfucker disliked in the night scene. Too howlian. But fucker has solid backing. Mata tried to close one of his joints in the past because fighting too often. Poor mata kia was told to lay off by someone in HQ.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 fellows I know was in the kam cheng game. That time PRC girls are just into the nightclub scene in Singapore and everyone were crazy over them. One admitted having to spent 5-7K to get to the first fuck stage. Bugger died of lung cancer, he does not smoke so must be all the the second-hand smoke at the nightclubs chasing them. The other guy is smarter. No cars, took taxis but managed to goreng them, one serial romance after another. The girls love his possessiveness. But he also knew other customers took their turns. A practical girl sharing scheme. When he got tired, all he has to do is to nitpick until they break up. Met his match. Ger got pregnant and he decided to marry her despite family objections. Put her in a condo while his family live in a flat. Met him again, mutter he is going divorce her. Family of pimps. Their family encouraged their daughters to go into this line. Daughter and mom even has a nose job too. Play with foxy spirits at your own peril.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our govt very thoughtful. Their WP chun chun 6 mths. In the past, they can only return after 6 mths. Our govt now makes it 12 mths before they can return. How thoughful of them. Why some people say PAP no good huh?

I also think PAP lumpar 1 !! :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is right. Last time see hangflower joints no-up. Kong lj wei. Now lanlan hop on the HFJ train. Motherfucker disliked in the night scene. Too howlian. But fucker has solid backing. Mata tried to close one of his joints in the past because fighting too often. Poor mata kia was told to lay off by someone in HQ.

that's why . last time too howlian . My friend jio him open he tell my friend that he only interested in Ang mo pai club . Now also LAN LAN siao siao also join in . Yes , he have backing that's what I heard from my friend too .

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I have been married since I was 19.

"I first got married to a man who was 9 years older than me.

"After dating for a year, he proposed to me at East Coast with a rose and a diamond ring.

"Initially, he treated me like a queen. He brought me out for tours, bought me expensive stuff and restaurant dinners always.

"He was just a layman but he loved me well and never failed to love me less each day when we were dating.

she says he says.....
could be she forced the layman to treat her like a queen and buy her expensive stuff and treats always....
beware the sinkee golden cb

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not believe any of her stories. I think a large chunk of details has been left out with regards to the article. Divorce twice by the age of 32. I think her man are the be blame for it and i think she herself must be responsible for it too. Of course, friends do not tell her straight in her face that she got to be responsible for it too.

Single largest fault of Singkie ladies is that they have this "Princess Mentality". Every thing must be to her liking, everything must be of pleasing to her and the most damaging is that she will have the last say in everything.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
she says he says.....
could be she forced the layman to treat her like a queen and buy her expensive stuff and treats always....
beware the sinkee golden cb

Of course la... after a while man become tired of her "princess demands" She do not cook, she don't dress to impress her man. She don't think that pleasing her man on bed is vital. That is the last straw which will break off the camels back.

She say PRC teetuu or fox spirit is evil , but to me she is not a saint too.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such specimen is just some loser big time, twice:biggrin:
3. whatever prick takes her on the next time, bad luck man:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such specimen is just some loser big time, twice:biggrin:
3. whatever prick takes her on the next time, bad luck man:rolleyes:

it seems like KTV is a place for those who got marriage problem and takes a break from sinkie female shit.