• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Tan KL hooligan supporter yells vulgarities at Ng Kok Song during Clementi walkabout

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually our minds were already made up, when we knew who the finalists were. They are known to us, we know their track record, and where they're coming from. Nothing published, no televised debates and no walkabout is going to sway us, let alone a lone cyclist's rant. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thoroughbred Sinkie judging from his familiar Singlish and Singkie accent.

Lau Chee Hong wanted to appoint him to his Council of Presidential Advisers alongside Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say.

Ng Kok Song, needless to say, has fucked up his chances of being in the CPA. So this poor chap is understandably upset.
After my review , I still think more likely a tiong although I cannot figure out what he was saying. Could be those 2nd gen tiong that had served ns and 1parent still a tiong and 1 converted kind.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thoroughbred Sinkie judging from his familiar Singlish and Singkie accent.

Lau Chee Hong wanted to appoint him to his Council of Presidential Advisers alongside Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say.

Ng Kok Song, needless to say, has fucked up his chances of being in the CPA. So this poor chap is understandably upset.
Singlish speaking, Confirmed ardent fan of TKL :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
After my review , I still think more likely a tiong although I cannot figure out what he was saying. Could be those 2nd gen tiong that had served ns and 1parent still a tiong and 1 converted kind.

Definitely not a Tiong. Tiongs are not allowed to serve in the Council of Presidential Advisers of which this young bicycle riding scholar from Raffles Institution has been invited to do so by Presumptious President Lau Chee Hong.

He, along with Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say, will get a slice of the estimated $820,000 budgeted for the CPA of which their honorariums (payment for professional services - something like salary) will come from.

This is how clever Presumptious President Lau Chee Hong is. He corruptly bribes Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say for their support using not his own money but that of taxpayers.

It is called P2P (Pay-to-Play). And we can all see Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say playing very hard.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually our minds were already made up, when we knew who the finalists were. They are known to us, we know their track record, and where they're coming from. Nothing published, no televised debates and no walkabout is going to sway us, let alone a lone cyclist's rant. :biggrin:
People go out to walk, ish to reach out to us and shake hand mah, must give face wan

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sbf uncle has more taste than sinkie uncle and tiong :biggrin:
They will not mix wearing slipper with working/ tailored pants :geek: and ride a bicycle with this attire :geek:

Sbf uncles all wear spandex 2 cycle :biggrin:

62e5dbfab9cb90a243246b5e654f8035.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old Clementi town would have been better for a showdown. They could challenge each other to climb to the top of the Clementi town clock tower near the hawker centre.

312828816_7e6d986624_o.jpg
vanr2l3nguma1.jpg
cbc417fnguma1.jpg