• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Singaporean man tries to eat 10 durians in hour-long Mao Shan Wang buffet

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Zermatt Neo commented below the video :
Only challenge here is if they're able to keep up with the speed I'm eating.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...n-wang-buffet-heres-why-you-shouldnt.6857148/

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 hour later ... :o-o: Durian Head VS Pinhead from Hellraiser

Attachments

• DF.jpg
    DF.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excessive consumption of Durians, causes liver and kidney issues due to excessive level of pesticides used in their soil.

Some people complain of sore throat after eating durians, which is a symptom of the above toxins. It is a reaction from your body. If you eat those wild durians in Indonesia, you will not get sore throats like that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone wants to be famous and get some online money.

He should stick durians up his arse during a livestream, see how many can fit inside.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foolish.
I stop selling my insurance to him. He is a prime candidate for diabetic condition.