• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean man worked 3 jobs to support his family of 10, suddenly collapsed and died few hours later

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your astute observation and subsequent analysis are most impressive.:thumbsup: But due to my lack of intelligence, I am not able to fully comprehend what you wrote. But I do find them impressive nonetheless.:biggrin:
Err... to understand this no need intelligence one. It is understanding life experience. Maybe i didn't sentence it properly, my mind process too quick maybe.

He works 3 jobs to support his family of 10.
He has never shrinked away from his responsibility as a son, husband and father.

These 2 sentences already show him being indoctrinated already. He is a son, this one LL cannot change but he dun have to be a husband or a father. I bet he will still be alive if he is just a son. No need 3 jobs to support his family if he is single. But what made him to be a husband and a father despite his limited financial position.

His religion and of course govt. Give birth more so i can give you rewards and maybe his religion also encourage a Muslim to have children. Then of course his family, relative and friends, especially the mother and grand mother expect him to get married and have children, that is the way of being in a family.

Is there a fucking god damn rule that he must do that? Absolutely NO!!! But if he do it like the rest of his Muslim associates, he will be positively validation and approved. A very GOOD BOY for following what is expected of him and is rewarded, i bet it happens a lot of such reward when he was a young boy. Very similar to training a dog to be obedient. This is what i called indoctrination.

He didn't learn about free will, self-sovereignty and empowerment. He is being taught and indoctrinated to submit his will to the agreement of others. His critical thinking is not to be nurtured or even being taught. Why? Because his whole fucking family is also like this.

So since his behaviour is trained to be like this since young, then come the latest type of indoctrination. Wear mask, be a good citizen, take the vaccine. And guess what?? he cannot escape the pandemic and vaccination indoctrination. He guai guai wear mask and take the vaccine which might kill him in the end.

So who gain from his such guai guai and disempowered behaviour? His family? The govt? the globalists? But i know that he lost it from his such behaviour and he dies from it.

The New Earth is emerging and only empowered human beings can stay. If you behave like that, you cannot last long in the New Earth. so maybe that is the reason he dies.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Err... to understand this no need intelligence one. It is understanding life experience. Maybe i didn't sentence it properly, my mind process too quick maybe.

These 2 sentences already show him being indoctrinated already. He is a son, this one LL cannot change but he dun have to be a husband or a father. I bet he will still be alive if he is just a son. No need 3 jobs to support his family if he is single. But what made him to be a husband and a father despite his limited financial position.

His religion and of course govt. Give birth more so i can give you rewards and maybe his religion also encourage a Muslim to have children. Then of course his family, relative and friends, especially the mother and grand mother expect him to get married and have children, that is the way of being in a family.

Is there a fucking god damn rule that he must do that? Absolutely NO!!! But if he do it like the rest of his Muslim associates, he will be positively validation and approved. A very GOOD BOY for following what is expected of him and is rewarded, i bet it happens a lot of such reward when he is young. Very similar to training a dog to be obedient. This is what i called indoctrination.

He didn't learn about free will, self-sovereignty and empowerment. He is being taught and indoctrinated to submit his will to the agreement of others. His critical thinking is not to be nurtured or even being taught. Why? Because his whole fucking family is also like this.

So since his behaviour is trained to be like this since young, then come the latest type of indoctrination. Wear mask, be a good citizen, take the vaccine. And guess what?? he cannot escape the pandemic and vaccination indoctrination. He guai guai wear mask and take the vaccine which might kill him in the end.

So who gain from his such guai guai and disempowered behaviour? His family? The govt? the globalists? But i know that he lost it from his such behaviour and he dies from it.

The New Earth is emerging and only empowered human being can stay. If you behave like that, you cannot last long in the New Earth. so maybe that is the reason he dies.
OK I see your point. I think we are in agreement here. I advocate to one and all to not get married. And if die die must get married, to not have kids. But I think this is not really about indoctrination, it's more a personal life choice. And at the very most, perhaps succumbing to the pressures of family.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I see your point. I think we are in agreement here. I advocate to one and all to not get married. And if die die must get married, to not have kids. But I think this is not really about indoctrination, it's more a personal life choice. And at the very most, perhaps succumbing to the pressures of family.
There is nothing wrong with getting married and have kids. The problem with them is the indoctrination from, most likely religion. Religion is not just from text. It is also from the same people that he mixed with also kanna brainwashed by the religion so they expect him that he do what is right to be a good Muslim and good citizen. By having more children regardless of his financial position. If this is not indoctrination, I dunno what is.

I am not saying all Muslim are like that. I have a Muslim friend who is childless. I am talking on this particular one.

Such harmful indoctrination can cost one's life.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
His demise might not be leelated to working 3 jobs. He has asthma and triggered a heart attack. Even he worked 1 job maybe also can die this manner.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Durex should cash in on this tragedy. The importance of using a condom if one enjoys fucking so much.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with getting married and have kids. The problem with them is the I doctrination from, most likely religion. Religion is not just from text. It is also from the same people that he mixed with also kanna brainwashed by the religion so they expect him that he do what is right to be a good Muslim and good citizen. By having more children regardless of his financial position. If this is not indoctrination, I dunno what is.

I am not saying all Muslim are like that. I have a Muslim friend who is childless. I am talking on this particular one.
Nothing in faith that says you need to get married and have babies. He is just a patriot mslay wanting the island back. We need more babies

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP. He should have worn a condom. But then again he didn't shirk his responsibility as a son, father and husband to his loved ones. One less Sinkie in this country. 100 more CECA Kelings will take his place.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
given he's been described as a responsible man, he would definitely have been boostered just so he could keep his jobs

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[RIP] 46-year-old single mother who worked 2 jobs to raise 3 kids collapsed and fell into a coma for 2 days

1659005249867.png

https://shrtcô.de/KNPrDz

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Current birth rate is just enough to replace those malays who sacrificed and succumb for their race delivering food. 8 is a pathetic number.

It's a pity his organs were failing. Otherwise, they could have been harvested and recycled.