• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg couple holds wedding celebration meal at Ya Kun

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new gen m&d doesn't know how to count and when they apply leave for their marriage they also doesn't know how to count if it is a pro rated leaves.
modern m&ds just want to hao lian. They just spend and spend without thinking about how to claw back the money. My flat has to be bigger than yours, my shoes gonna shine more brightly than yours. Sure, but who's gonna pay for it while you're out riding on your fake Harley? Sell your mother, daughters and wife?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if there's any consolation, u can't do worse than this 百年好合 couple

d2b488f0-8fcc-11ec-b7a5-f35955d7d5f4

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

xiaosinsinful :​

If groom is AMDK= cultural acceptance, brave, adventurous , outgoing , thinking out of the box
if groom is sinkie = lazy, lame, cheapskate, boring

The groom looks like the typical beta sinkie loser. At least he is smart enough to not splurge on an extravagant banquet.

I wonder if he had test drive the bride's pussy before taking the plunge?

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sign of the hard times?
She is a good SG girl and he is a lucky bro. I lost count of how many gold digger SG girls and AMDK I came across.
PS. the gold is the partner visa out of Stinkapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too atas, why not have a wedding celebration at Jalan Kukoh hawker centre? You can eat soon kueh and pig organ soup afterwards.

And the view of Havelock Road and the Clarke Quay area from the top of the hill is amazing for a photoshoot.

jalan-kukoh-brawl-7.jpg
after photoshoot can jump off?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sign of the hard times?
She is a good SG girl and he is a lucky bro. I lost count of how many gold digger SG girls and AMDK I came across.
PS. the gold is the partner visa out of Stinkapore
yahor. very rare to find sinkie girl who’s willing to go cheap on wedding dinner. she’s financially prudent like a mayfair auntie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wedding celebration should be a very simple matter.

The bridge and groom have sex on stage or on a table, the two families, friends and relatives gather around and do a few rounds of yam seng. They then go back to their tables and enjoy the food while the newlywed couple continues cosummating their marriage.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cost of a wedding banquet will put newly weds in deficit even before they start life as a couple.
It is a bad Chinese tradition that should not continue.
My wife and I actually made a "profit" from our wedding banquet 26 years ago at an Orchard Road hotel since we had overly generous family, relatives, colleagues and friends. I don't know if it is possible these days with the cost of such banquets having skyrocketed.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and I actually made a "profit" from our wedding banquet 26 years ago at an Orchard Road hotel since we had overly generous family, relatives, colleagues and friends. I don't know if it is possible these days with the cost of such banquets having skyrocketed.
Most of time is break even

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya Kun and King of Prawn Noodles at Jurong Point suspended for two weeks, fined: SFA​

hzjp131223.jpg

The two eateries in Jurong Point shopping mall each accumulated 12 demerit points within the last 12 months. PHOTO: MERCATUS CO-OPERATIVE
kolette.png

Kolette Lim

Dec 13, 2023

SINGAPORE - Two eateries in Jurong Point shopping mall have been suspended for two weeks over food hygiene issues.
Ya Kun Family Cafe and King of Prawn Noodles will have their licences suspended from Dec 13 to 26, said the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) on its website. They were also each fined $800.
Both licensees each accumulated 12 demerit points within the last 12 months, after failing to ensure their premises were free of infestations in two instances.
Ya Kun Family Cafe occupies three units – #02-K1, #02-K2 and #02-K4 – and King of Prawn Noodles occupies unit #03-08, according to the Dec 13 notices.
According to the SFA, all food handlers and food hygiene officers working in the eateries will have to re-attend and pass a safety course before they can resume work.
The licensees are also required to ensure that all food hygiene officers working on their premises, if any, re-attend and pass the Workforce Skills Qualifications Food Safety Course Level 3.

“SFA takes a serious view of these offences and would like to remind food operators to observe good food and personal hygiene practices at all times, and to engage only registered food handlers,” said the authority.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya Kun and King of Prawn Noodles at Jurong Point suspended for two weeks, fined: SFA
The two eateries in Jurong Point shopping mall each accumulated 12 demerit points within the last 12 months.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Many more eateries produce dishes under unsanitary conditions day in/day out without getting caught by the authorities.