• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg couple holds wedding celebration meal at Ya Kun

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol damn xia suay.

I would have given them more respect if they had not bothered inviting anyone and just went to get the cert and that’s it.

I recall with disgust at attending a certain friend’s wedding. Food served was a bunch of tapas, u know those pathetic finger food that will never fill u up. Gave red packet and after that left for a restaurant to have a proper meal.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people just want to be special.
In this case maybe the couple has some relationship with the branch boss so they want to kill 2 birds using 1 stone ie cheap and special.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too atas, why not have a wedding celebration at Jalan Kukoh hawker centre? You can eat soon kueh and pig organ soup afterwards.

And the view of Havelock Road and the Clarke Quay area from the top of the hill is amazing for a photoshoot.

jalan-kukoh-brawl-7.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can do what they like, nobody gives a fuck 2 hours after your wedding even if u spent 100k.......smart couple

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think just follow our MYY bros and sista, held at void deck, so much cheaper. Or can try Community Centre. :roflmao:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cost of a wedding banquet will put newly weds in deficit even before they start life as a couple.
It is a bad Chinese tradition that should not continue.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low SES truly sia suay. No money to hold a proper wedding dinner and yet expect to collect Ang Pow to make an exorbitant profit.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new gen m&d doesn't know how to count and when they apply leave for their marriage they also doesn't know how to count if it is a pro rated leaves.
If you ask them why so simple also doesn't know how to count, they will say they will get a headache counting.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too atas, why not have a wedding celebration at Jalan Kukoh hawker centre? You can eat soon kueh and pig organ soup afterwards.

And the view of Havelock Road and the Clarke Quay area from the top of the hill is amazing for a photoshoot.

jalan-kukoh-brawl-7.jpg

can order what you wanna eat.................buffet style.............