• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - SAF Military Police : We are both Police and Soldiers! Don't fuck with us!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Youtuber is quite a piece of work. :roflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/@YGfromSG/about

Hey there! I'm YG, a Security Studies major and former soldier/military analyst. Welcome to my channel (: I make geopolitical & military-related videos for educational purposes. I am not promoting war/conflict.

https://twitter.com/TangYouJuan

Former military who now makes geopolitical & military-related content on YouTube

https://eugenetyg.wixsite.com/tangyoujuan

About Me​

I started my dance journey at age 14 with hip-hop and b-boying, from performing in Chingay Parade 2011 under People's Association Youth Movement (PAYM) to serving in my church's Ministry of Dance (MOD). Subsequently, I joined Sunday Avenue Crew (SAC) and Hopstacles Dance Crew. I was first exposed to contemporary dance during a church's dance seminar by Hwa Wei-An and informal training by Andy Benjamin Cai. In 2013, I joined Jurong Junior College Modern Dance (JJMD) under choreographer Trev Neo and represented my college in the Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation (Dance). I have performed in several productions ever since with STEP Studio and The Royal Dance-Off (TRDO), having worked with dance artists such as Fiona Thng. I was also a PULSE scholar under Frontier Danceland from 2020-21 and have worked with choreographers Zhuo Zihao, Ng Gek Theng Keryn and Neo Yan Zong. I am currently a trainee in The Human Expression (T.H.E) Dance Company's Second Company Training Initiative (SCTI).

dxnG7BB.jpg

Go to his Youtube videos page, sort by 'Oldest' and see some of the earlier videos he had uploaded prior to the geopolitical clickbait crap. Here is one of them. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mp are without a doubt the most sarti vocation. There are no other vocation in the saf that you can find a pte tekaning a officer.
The statement serving NS is a privilege is only true for Mp and spf. The rest including commandos go jiak sai you only imagining you are sarti becos most people in this world are stupid people.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The statement serving NS is a privilege is only true for Mp and spf. The rest including commandos go jiak sai you only imagining you are sarti becos most people in this world are stupid people.
Now Mp vs spf. Which vocation more privilege?
Mp pte can tekan officers while spf cannot.
Spf is king in front of prostitutes like gansiokbin and gangsters.
But spf you don't assume shitizens are stupid. Apply your privilege properly or else you will get fark by them.
Mp you rarely will get fark by other saf personnel's (except your own unit) the reason is simple - becos when the officer you tekaned had committed a offence, they will not dare to fark you back (which spf personnel's will lose out in this area)
Becos they are scared to go dB.

Final verdict - is a draw for spf and mp
Other comments - apply your Farking privileges wisely.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can say anything you like but they are just a bunch of conscripts never ever seen a single bullet being fired at an enemy.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
he think he is jack reacher.......peesai military police...lol i only know military band playing at funerals

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the guys I dislike the most as they are very 'yaya' and have my fair share of arguments with them whenever I go to CMPB to collect recruits.
I heard in the past units eg SAFGU (pre 1975) who has to take over from them when doing guard duties at night often quarrel with them.
Now these MP's also have to do guard duties 24 hours , just like the Security Troopers, so at least they know what being a combat soldier is like

jw5

Loyal
SAF Military Police are the police of the soldiers. Very Simple Understand! :thumbsup::eek::laugh: