• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Patriotic SAF soldier in McDonald's stands at attention when Majulah Singapura plays at 6am

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Sg video] - Patriotic SAF soldier in McDonald's stands at attention when Majulah Singapura plays at 6am in the background, but other SAF solders in the video simply bochap.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[Sg video] - Patriotic SAF soldier in McDonald's stands at attention when Majulah Singapura plays at 6am in the background, but other SAF solders in the video simply bochap.

Who the fuck plays the Sinkie anthem inside a McDonalds restaurant? :rolleyes:

Also, so many SAF turds in green uniform... that McDonalds must be located near some shitty army camp. Sad! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which shitty McDonalds outlet is this, contaminated by the presence of so many SAF goons? I'm guessing somewhere in the west or north, where many of the army camps can be found.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously????? the no. of siaolang in SG seems to be increasing
was about to comment is siaolang but u faster lol
Who the fuck plays the Sinkie anthem inside a McDonalds restaurant? :rolleyes:

Also, so many SAF turds in green uniform... that McDonalds must be located near some shitty army camp. Sad! :biggrin:
this mcdonalds must be using radio for music, (all?) stations will play irritating anthem at 6am and i always have to mute until finish :mad:

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also a joke that those fuxking old warrants also sit at attention and drink their kopi after the song ends. Wayang like fuck these army folks like fucker xie yao quan.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
good i will bring along my mp3 and play the atehm at sembawang mcdoland .there has a lot of airforce guys. i wanna see their reaction