• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Romantic Wedding Proposal at Taylor Swift concert! You say chio or not?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro it is haram for Muslim to attend concerts

Syed Putra is a proudly self-declared non-Muslim Malay who proudly eats freely and drinks alcohol during Ramadan.

VItUFTbjEhtEti0bL_PJBIkEwPjPMiK4aQvuHMK5u8s.jpg

On Reddit, posted by a non-Muslim Malay :

Whenever i eat pork bacon with my friends(who know damn well that i dont practise islam) they will always jokingly say stuff like "eh haram bro, Allah will smite you" and i will continue to conspicuously eat my pork bacon in front of them. They mean well, theyre my friends and i love them.

Sometimes i get annoyed when my driving instructors ask me about my ethnicity and religion. Often times they will ask me if i am malay and the conversation will go like this.

DI: are you malay?

Me: yeah

DI: oh okay cause you speak really good english for a malay / your accent doesnt sound malay

Me: okay thanks i guess

DI: so youre muslim?

Me: nope i dont believe in god

DI: huh how can malay not believe in allah

Me: in my head "jeez not this shit again"

But the time i felt the most disgusted was when i was having lunch with another intern during ramadan. He said to me in what i call, the "uneducated-singaporean-chinese" accent

Coworker: eh bro you cannot eat!

Me: why not?

Coworker: fasting month!

Me: oh its okay i dont practise religion

Coworker: but you malay right?!

Me: yeah.....

Coworker: then cannot eat what!

Me: rolls eyes
Me : I'm a fucking non-Muslim Malay, understand?!?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syed Putra is a proudly self-declared non-Muslim Malay who proudly eats freely and drinks alcohol during Ramadan.

VItUFTbjEhtEti0bL_PJBIkEwPjPMiK4aQvuHMK5u8s.jpg

On Reddit, posted by a non-Muslim Malay :

Whenever i eat pork bacon with my friends(who know damn well that i dont practise islam) they will always jokingly say stuff like "eh haram bro, Allah will smite you" and i will continue to conspicuously eat my pork bacon in front of them. They mean well, theyre my friends and i love them.

Sometimes i get annoyed when my driving instructors ask me about my ethnicity and religion. Often times they will ask me if i am malay and the conversation will go like this.

DI: are you malay?

Me: yeah

DI: oh okay cause you speak really good english for a malay / your accent doesnt sound malay

Me: okay thanks i guess

DI: so youre muslim?

Me: nope i dont believe in god

DI: huh how can malay not believe in allah

Me: in my head "jeez not this shit again"

But the time i felt the most disgusted was when i was having lunch with another intern during ramadan. He said to me in what i call, the "uneducated-singaporean-chinese" accent

Coworker: eh bro you cannot eat!

Me: why not?

Coworker: fasting month!

Me: oh its okay i dont practise religion

Coworker: but you malay right?!

Me: yeah.....

Coworker: then cannot eat what!

Me: rolls eyes
Me : I'm a fucking non-Muslim Malay, understand?!?

The Jiu hu courts already conclude that state imposed religious laws are illegal and unenforceable. So you can do whatever even for Muslims.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I more interested in that chio bu standing besides with arm raised. That cleanly shaved armpit is a turn on.