• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Land Transport Authority just posted this video on its Twitter account: "How I keep my girlfriend of 3 years happy!"

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am almost certain there is some form of nepotism and corruption here.
Money paid to produce laughable substandard clip? Can only come from a relative to a relative.
SG ranks 4th in the World Crony Capitalism Index i.e. we have the 4th highest % of billionaires connected to our leaders by family or personal links.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you haven' noticed already, Sinkieland is a nation of cringe.
Some of the younger ones might not remember this, from many moons ago...
Only this time, the cringe has reached the realm of social media, smartphones and QR codes.
But I expect a lot of daft Sinkies to scan whatever QR code you throw their way, especially from the govt and/or official sources, and even more so when freebies are involved. :cool:
We receive more than our fair share of cringe worthy songs every National Day. It gets even worse these days because performers have to be spread out among the 4 major races. It's no longer about picking the best singers or dancers, but to ensure that each race gets a representative onstage.