• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - For NDP 2023, Ghib Ojisan performs & sings one of Singapore's most loved National Day songs, "Where I Belong"

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful because some Sinkies might criticized what you are doing as incongruent with the spirit of our nation's birthday. NDP performances are meant to be free and enjoyed by all, not only those who can fork out $150. :biggrin:

Fuck Sinkies! $150 can buy me a good dinner with booze. Certainly beats sitting in the heat and watching some propaganda shit for 3 hours.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another trashy clickbait merchant. I'm sure the patriotic gongkias will give that nihonjin turd the clicks and views. :cool: