• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) 23yo Fan Shares How Taiwanese Artist Richie Jen Saved Her Life When She A Newborn

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) 23yo Fan Shares How Taiwanese Artist Richie Jen Saved Her Life When She A Newborn​

BY RACHEL CHUAH

MAY 30, 2023

Sources: Weibo/猛犸新闻/任贤齐
Sources: Weibo/猛犸新闻/任贤齐

Taiwanese singer Richie Jen (任贤齐) has always been dearly loved by his fans. Most would attest to his kindness and thoughtfulness. However, one fan in particular claims she owes her life to him.

Recently, during Richie Jen’s concert in Shenyang, a fan shared a tale that moved Richie to tears. The fan claimed that Richie had once went out of his way to help her and saved her life. As such, she is now able to stand before him many years later to thank him personally!

SOURCES: WEIBO/猛犸新闻/任贤齐

On 29th May, Richie Jen had been performing for his fans in Shenyang when one fan stood up to make a song request.

The young fan however, had a story to tell prior to her song request. “I am 23 years old this year, but I have known you for 22 years,” she stated. “You helped me when I was younger.” The artist had been surprised by the revelation which prompted the girl to pull out photos of Richie holding her when she was a baby.

In 2001, when I was only one years old, I was suffering from congenital heart disease. My family was struggling financially at the time, and couldn’t help me,” she explained. “You were going to Shenyang (then) to hold a concert. When you heard about my (condition), you donated 30,000 yuan (~RM19,500) for me to have an operation which save my life. Today, 22 years later, I (have) come to your concert to say thank you!
Richie was shocked. “You’ve gotten so big!” was all he said in amazement, over the cheering of the crowd. The girl then requested the song “不要變 (Don’t Change)”, sweetly adding: “I hope the love between the two of us will not change, nor will the love in the world.

SOURCES: WEIBO/猛犸新闻/沐沐齐8

Netizens have since been praising Richie for his kindness and sincerity. Some even pointed out that there is a reason why Richie Jen is so popular after all. Well, it’s certainly heart-warming to know that Richie’s selfless act was able to touch many lives. Hopefully, his love for others will inspire more people to be kind too!

Watch the video here:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although this story is touching, why never point out the fact that in CCP China, if you have no money, even if you are a child, CCP China Hospital will not help you and let you die? Even CCP government also boh chap. So where are the "CCP government care and help the poor" in China?
Another solid proof that CCP commiecunts kill their own citizen.

Anywhere else in the world, especially in the West, hospitals will have to save them first and pay later. If they cannot pay, the government will then step in. However, in CCP commiecunt China, you die your own business and your money is mine money.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richie ren become jen ?
Ren is a handsome uncle and uncle like his movie more than his songs.