• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love being in a throuple — we share a king-sized bed but no jealousy

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

I love being in a throuple — we share a king-sized bed but no jealousy​

By
Alexandra Klausner
May 26, 2023 12:53pm
Updated

They look slightly better than the average polyamorous people. Considering the average is a 2 on a scale of 1-10 that's not saying much. That's all I got.

Two’s company and three’s a party.

A throuple from northern Colorado is opening up about the perks of being in a three-way romance and claims it isn’t much different from a “traditional monogamous” relationship.

Alana, Kevin and Megan have been together for two years and do everything together, from triple-spooning to going on dates and adventurous outings. Despite what some might assume about having multiple romantic partners – they claim they don’t get jealous.

“We all sleep together, in a king-sized bed, and we often switch around, or take turns sleeping with each other every night. We have intimate moments one-on-one, as well as all together, we don’t get jealous of each other,” Alana, who owns an online boutique, told NeedToKnowOnline.

“In fact, we do not experience jealousy in our relationship at all, we all just do our best to give equal attention to each partner.”

Jam_Press_JMP318195.jpg

Jam_Press_JMP318205.jpg

Jam_Press_JMP318204.jpg

Jam_Press_JMP318210.jpg

The polyamorous partnership began after Alana, who is bisexual, asked Kevin, a product manager, to sign up for a dating app called 3Fun so that she could explore her sexuality. Alana and Kevin, who have been together since 2017, were originally just “looking for something fun” when they met Megan, an operations manager. Now their relationship is thrice as nice.

The gleesome threesome says their relationship is typical in most ways, except it comes with more responsibility and “double the amount of love and support,” Alana explained.

“The main difference is just that you have an additional partner whom you love and care for, and whose feelings you need to consider,” Alana said.

“Also, for me and Megan, we are both bisexual, so this relationship dynamic allows us to fully experience both of our xesual preferences. We all live together; Megan moved in just a year after we began dating!”

Alana said the only negative part of having an extra person is that it takes three times as long to decide “what to eat and watch.”

The trio frequently posts loved-up content to their TikTok account @campthrouple where a recent clip entitled “A Day in the Throuple Life” has racked up over 4 million views.

Jam_Press_JMP318182.jpg

The clip begins with Alana, Megan and Kevin together in bed smooching followed by a full day of activities like grabbing coffee, eating Megan’s home-cooked breakfast, going to the gym, watching a sports game and ending the day snuggled up to a Harry Potter movie.

“We’re three hardcore snugglers. We effin’ get down,” says Kevin in the clip, which has garnered over 300,000 likes.

The trio says their friends and families support their alternative relationship along with their many social media fans who comment on their content.

“The response is primarily positive and we have actually had a lot of people reach out to us asking our advice because they are interested in this type of relationship or they are figuring out their sexuality as well,” Alana divulged.

“You guys are awesome,” Olivia wrote on one video.

“Cutest throuple ever!!” said Shelly.

Although, the love triangle still encounters some squares who don’t approve of their being together.

“I’m sorry a what,” Louise wrote at the bottom of a TikTok video.

“This should end very well,” wrote Osirk.

“Most of the time people disapprove due to religious beliefs. We understand that everyone has their own belief system and journey in life, so even with the negativity we always try to meet that with love and we don’t let it influence how we act or respond,” Alana explained.

The throuple plans to deepen their relationship and eventually buy a house and some land so they can grow their own food, take care of animals and build a community.

“Since we love camping, we would also love to have a campsite of our own where we can host events,” said Alana.

And the meantime, they’ll keep doing what they love the most.

“We will go to the movies, we really like going out to dinner, and we love trying new places. Our favorite thing to do all together would be exploring nature! We will spend days out driving around the mountains, finding new lakes and streams, fishing, and sometimes hiking,” Alana said.

Source:https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/i-love-being-in-a-throuple-im-not-jealous-to-share-my-bed/