• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - 1M65 Guy Loo Cheng Chuan DAMN ANGRY now!!!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other option is just emigrate and give up your pink NRIC and withdraw all your CPF

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
my late step grandad often told me when i was in my teenage years not to be obsessed with money.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies still don't get it. CPF is hidden taxation on your disposable income, but they gaslight you into believing it's a legitimate 'retirement savings plan' like the USA's 401k.

And the few times you are allowed to 'spend' the CPF money, it's basically 'internal circulation'. For example, buying (leasing?) the 'heavily subsidized' HDB flats. It's like those tokens you find at game arcades, you can only use them at the various game machines within that game arcade, but you cannot spend them outside the game arcade or redeem them for cash.

Just wake up from your deep sleep already. It's getting embarassing.

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello CPF is a bonus and count yourself lucky if you can see and touch all your CPF monies before you leave this planet.

This is what happened when typical daftee like this guy is too dependent on their garment e.g., the moment they stop working they expect their Chenghu to feed them thereafter.

He does not know where to shop and park his own monies? His retirement is someone else’s responsibility?

Last edited: