• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Toast Box announces NEW PRICES for their menu (higher or lower than before? what do you think?)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u97hNDL.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with making more money ? Why should any business be expected to keep prices low so that low ses retard Sinkies can afford ? There are so many FTs with good paying jobs will only be too glad to pay at a high price so as to maintain the classy ambience of the place, away for the low class Sinkies from hdb. Sinkies who cannot afford please shut the fuck up. Doing business is not doing charity. If you do not have money just don't go. Ramesh is fine with the increase which is so much less than the increase in salary he has been receiving being an FT.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think from the time toast box was found till now I have spent around $5.80 on them.
Very smart move to increase price.
The crowd they serve are those kind that will eat regardless of the price and always long queue. Don't increase then is stupid.
Big % of the customers are office white collar workers, they can afford.
Tell me don't eat how to work or shop?