• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tenant installs 9 air-cons moves out complaining that neighbours gang up against him with complaints

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

'My neighbours ganged up against me': Man with 9 air-con units moves out of Sengkang flat​

SEPTEMBER 21, 2022PUBLISHED AT 1:30 PMByCHING SHI JIE
20220921_aircon.jpg

While Huang has moved out of his Sengkang flat, he did not bring the nine air-con units with him.
Shin Min Daily News

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/m...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663738914

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the f does anyone need 9 aircon units in a small pigeon hole? he set up a mini data centre or bitcoin mining farm??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the f does anyone need 9 aircon units in a small pigeon hole? he set up a mini data centre or bitcoin mining farm??

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/m...e-man-9-air-con-units-moves-out-sengkang-flat

The man, who has liver cancer, explained that he spent $13,000 installing the air-con units to "feel comfortable" at home.

Despite turning down the temperature to as low as 18 degree Celsius in his flat, Huang wore several layers of clothing as he also believes that "keeping the body warm helps to improve immunity".

Sounds like a siaolang seeking attention.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB unit can take 9 aircons ? If I'm correct, each unit is limited electrical loads. My old unit I cannot even install an induction stove.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had installed both the ac and compressor in his flat like our Matland bro did, he can say average temperature remain the same to town cow sir. Like how PAP tell u average house hole in cum up even beat inflation. Great success now time for more FTs. :cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This self pitying idiot should just migrate to Siberia and live among the penguins.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB unit can take 9 aircons ? If I'm correct, each unit is limited electrical loads. My old unit I cannot even install an induction stove.
not even in older landed properties with dated electrical distribution. one sinkie bought sexpensive made in italy oven, installed it in wet kitchen, turned it on, and tripped the entire house. the electrical panel needed to be changed out just to power one convection oven. now when oven is in use, everything else must be shut off or entire panel will trip again. very sian. everytime get invited for baked dinner must help troubleshoot electrical issues for whole house including powered gates when oven trips. sinkies want to be atas but very kumgong.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy should be considerate. Running an aircon can be as noisy as having a motorcycle engine running in your neighbour's living room in the dead of night.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
not even in older landed properties with dated electrical distribution. one sinkie bought sexpensive made in italy oven, installed it in wet kitchen, turned it on, and tripped the entire house. the electrical panel needed to be changed out just to power one convection oven. now when oven is in use, everything else must be shut off or entire panel will trip again. very sian. everytime get invited for baked dinner must help troubleshoot electrical issues for whole house including powered gates when oven trips. sinkies want to be atas but very kumgong.
No 3 phase power in singkieland?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No 3 phase power in singkieland?
it has more to do with the lack of amperage. older homes may be rated up to 69 amps while newer homes with updated panels or circuit breakers are rated more than 169 amps. if your home can only support up to 69 amps it’s time to upgrade.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
it has more to do with the lack of amperage. older homes may be rated up to 69 amps while newer homes with updated panels or circuit breakers are rated more than 169 amps. if your home can only support up to 69 amps it’s time to upgrade.
Oic...but basically the 9 aircon story n tenant is final stage cancer is a very tall story... firstly HDB will allow 9 aircons? N the HDB flat circuits can tahan 9 aircon consumption? N he got end stage cancer n still got energy to move out?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic...but basically the 9 aircon story n tenant is final stage cancer is a very tall story... firstly HDB will allow 9 aircons? N the HDB flat circuits can tahan 9 aircon consumption? N he got end stage cancer n still got energy to move out?
sumting fishy with 9 ac units. if each room requires an ac unit, 5 ac units will be more than enough for a 5-room hdb flat unless he equips all bathrooms, bomb shelter and kitchen with separate ac units too. considering the tight spaces and floor area, 3 to 4 ac units will suffice.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
sumting fishy with 9 ac units. if each room requires an ac unit, 5 ac units will be more than enough for a 5-room hdb flat unless he equips all bathrooms, bomb shelter and kitchen with separate ac units too. considering the tight spaces and floor area, 3 to 4 ac units will suffice.
9 x 9000 BTU blower unit split into 2 x 33000 BTU condensers. It's not impossible, though he has to install another 40amp Main Aircon switch as HDB provides one only. Me no expert, just guessing...