• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg Couple paid over $2k for month-long honeymoon staycation in 'dirty' Geylang hotel room, regrets it

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are on their honeymoon.

A couple is regretting paying more than $2,000 to stay in a Geylang hotel for a month for their honeymoon staycation.

Even though they have booked a room at K Hotel 1515 from Nov 18 to Dec 17, Stomper Elish and her husband would rather go home to sleep at night.

"He cannot 'tahan' (bear) it here," said the Stomper.

They had made the booking through Trip.com, which says: "K Hotel 1515 hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle, TV and hairdryer."

Elish said: "When we came, the room was dirty and dusty. The bedsheets had stains. The towels had stains and hair on them.

khotel_4.jpg

"The staff just shut me off. No phone in the room. Guests have to use their own phone to call the front desk.

"No mini fridge, no hair dryer and no TV with cable channels as stated on their website. No coffee or tea sachets were given to guests. Home is better. We paid for nothing.

"Even the housekeeper is showing us attitude as if we are staying for free.

"Trip.com would only refund us 20 per cent. It is horrible we have to put up with this for one month. This is my honeymoon staycation. I'm so disappointed."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...th-long-honeymoon-staycation-in-dirty-geylang

Attachments

• 1669305585964.png
    1669305585964.png
    317 KB · Views: 74

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Google Maps, once upon a time the hotel was called 'Chang Ziang Hotel' (长江旅店). Then a few years ago it became 'Zenrooms 1515'. Then finally it became 'K Hotel 1515'. :biggrin:

There is literally nothing there, the only noteworthy place is a $6 Indian barber shop opposite the hotel. :roflmao:

They could have walked a little further north along the same lorong and check into Hotel 81 Spring instead, but I guess they were too cheap even for that. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Google Maps, once upon a time the hotel was called 'Chang Ziang Hotel' (长江旅店). Then a few years ago it became 'Zenrooms 1515'. Then finally it became 'K Hotel 1515'. :biggrin:

There is literally nothing there, the only noteworthy place is a $6 Indian barber shop opposite the hotel. :roflmao:

They could have walked a little further north along the same lorong and check into Hotel 81 Spring instead, but I guess they were too cheap even for that. :cool:
couple wanted a geylang whoring fantasy sexperience. man would fuck raw his woman hourly for a cheap price of $69 per shot. she would use the “payment” to blanjah him breakfast, lunch and dinner at 69 lorong 6.9. prostitute and her pimp.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang is no longer a red light district anymore.

RED LIGHT HAS ALREADY BEEN MOVED TO SG MAINLAND WITHIN.

SINGAPOREANS looking for lobangs in every PCN, beaches and parks.. it is a new trade in SG. CECA and other forigners including maids became brothels in every streets (nook and corner of SG) as they are getting paid for providing sexual services . Sinkies (both genders even secondary students and jcs ) seem to venture with Indians from India because of devil’s wicked power. I have confronted devil when i saw a good looking secondary school girl trying to flag down a cab to nearby hotel.

She is so good looking but she paid the Indian worker a good sum. Devil influences every good looking sinkies to spread their legs to CECA. Devil forcing Singaporeans to fall prey to INDIANS. It is all wicked spiritual. I am vehemently denying devil when he compell to do sex with him.

This is the secret of Houngang and SK going astray from PAP dominance to opposite parties due to sexual freedom among z generation. Once upon a time SG folks were conservative and now i can see Chios holding hands witb Banlgas and CECA IN PUBLIC.

Thanks to ENVIRONMENT AGENCY as they KEPT SEVERAL NOTICES AND POSTS TO SMILE AT STRANGERS in the parkways. I believe CECA take advantage to promote their sex trades with CECA and to make extra income.

WHY RENTAL MARKET IN HERE IS ALL TIME PEAK?

RENTAL market spiked the rental at record rates as CECA can afford as rhey prefer WFH so as to engage in brothel business in SG heartland.

I came across several CECA giving hand signals and their rates while walking in the PCN. Even during pandemic restrictions, I had sern several CRCA offering sex in their own apartments or rooms. Even married CECA brought girls or boys into their homes. That is the culture of India as they wont divirce but living with a wicked husband or wife .then these Indians talk louder about Indian family values.

Devil is using CRCA to destroy Singapore economy and reputation just because he is going down.

WIL SG EVER BE GREATER AGAIN?!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why people have to fork out huge money for such low quality staycation

Singapore brcame a third wirld coubtry brcause of influsx of third world population

Until now ICA OR GOVT has not made any statistics

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They could have saved money by having a staycation inside their HDB bomb shelter.

Those crappy hotels are to be rented only by the hour.
Imagine the idiocy of booking a quick fuck hotel as a staycation. What is stopping the fools from travelling now? Must be cheapo

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of hotel is usually patronized by budget banglas n pinays on their off days.

Maybe they were trying to make a baby in a conducive environment.

Imagine your parents telling you that you were conceived in a budget sex hotel. :biggrin:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must smell like shitskins and curry there, imagine listening to the third world slumrats fucking like rabbits next door