• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Night club singer used heroin blackmail on her customers.

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday December 24, 2010
Friday 24 Dec 2010

Sin Chew Daily reported about a nightclub singer in Singapore who used heroin as a weapon to threaten the “rich” and regular customers for money.

The 20-year-old Chinese woman from Hangzhou, China, was said to be the most popular singer among the 20 employed at the nightclub.

She had allegedly persuaded her “rich” customers to enjoy the nightlife with her by injecting them with heroin.

The paper said the woman later threatened to inform the police that they were taking drugs if the customers refused to give her money.

The woman’s employment permit was terminated on Dec 13 after the management learnt about her actions, the daily said.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/24/nation/7679148&sec=nation

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday December 24, 2010
Friday 24 Dec 2010

Sin Chew Daily reported about a nightclub singer in Singapore who used heroin as a weapon to threaten the “rich” and regular customers for money.

The 20-year-old Chinese woman from Hangzhou, China, was said to be the most popular singer among the 20 employed at the nightclub.

She had allegedly persuaded her “rich” customers to enjoy the nightlife with her by injecting them with heroin.

The paper said the woman later threatened to inform the police that they were taking drugs if the customers refused to give her money.

The woman’s employment permit was terminated on Dec 13 after the management learnt about her actions, the daily said.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/24/nation/7679148&sec=nation

Can't understand why China girls so not 安分守己
Even working as a prostitue is earning a living in exchange for sex and i have no issue with that. But why have to resort to crime?

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
End justifies the means ?

What about the management whom apparently knew what happened ? Are they beyond reproach by rules of law ?

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me China girls have a deep hatre for mankind... as in "man"kind.
Maybe they have seen too much of Cheena fathers or husbands or boyfriends behaving like shits.

Seriously, which other nationality can you find women hating men so much?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems to me China girls have a deep hatre for mankind... as in "man"kind.
Maybe they have seen too much of Cheena fathers or husbands or boyfriends behaving like shits.

Seriously, which other nationality can you find women hating men so much?

It's not because they hates men ... It's because they LOVE money more then anything .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't understand why China girls so not 安分守己
Even working as a prostitue is earning a living in exchange for sex and i have no issue with that. But why have to resort to crime?

Money is the only motivation for PRC .

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Sinkies can't resist cheap farmer girls from villages.

Such low class sluts and yet Sinkies waste their retirement savings on the them

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no humanity in PRC dictionary .

hi there

1. bro, on the other hand, it is also the fault of the guy.
2. i have been in and out of china regularly on biz activities.
3. honest, i have seen one too many male sheep taking up not just one mistress in in the city where they are stationed.
4. yes, some that i know and aware of their family back in sheepishland.
5. there is not just no humanity and passion, everything comes with a price in china.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
End justifies the means ?

What about the management whom apparently knew what happened ? Are they beyond reproach by rules of law ?

PRC bitch are meant, cunning, like XioaLi, will do any thing for money!!
including Blackmail! Gahmen should chase them back to where they come from! Hell!

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody loves money. Money is the only motivation for all the prostitutes as well. But you gotta retain some humanity otherwise what difference from animals??? :biggrin:

Does this woman have any sense at all ?

Innocent men can even hang for some drug offenses.
Or end up in jail for years, rotan and a permanent criminal record.

jw5

Loyal
Money is the root of all evil.
That's not correct.
It's the Love of money that is the root of all evil.

There's nothing really wrong with loving money actually. It's when people become unscrupulous and evil in the pursuit of money that it becomes a problem.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Sinkies can't resist cheap farmer girls from villages.

Such low class sluts and yet Sinkies waste their retirement savings on the them
no ... sinkies never waste their retirement savings on dem ...

sinkies' retirement savings r wif ah loon ...

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not correct.
It's the Love of money that is the root of all evil.

There's nothing really wrong with loving money actually. It's when people become unscrupulous and evil in the pursuit of money that it becomes a problem.

Having no money can prompt people to crime. Having too much of it enable people to do wrong things.

End of the day, it is greed. But what is greed ?. Wanting to have and show that one have more than all the neighbors ? . A lack of self esteem that fuels a desire to show off with material acquisitions and hence make the declaration that " I am better than you " ?

Then, shall we say that it is all boil down to value system . We place wrong hyped values and wrong significance to things that are material and declare that this is "SUCCESS" !

Maybe we ought to define success..success in life ?