• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Night club singer used heroin blackmail on her customers.

jw5

Loyal
Having no money can prompt people to crime. Having too much of it enable people to do wrong things.

End of the day, it is greed. But what is greed ?. Wanting to have and show that one have more than all the neighbors ? . A lack of self esteem that fuels a desire to show off with material acquisitions and hence make the declaration that " I am better than you " ?

Then, shall we say that it is all boil down to value system . We place wrong hyped values and wrong significance to things that are material and declare that this is "SUCCESS" !

Maybe we ought to define success..success in life ?
Interesting post and agree with your comments. Agree with your avatar too.

People usually define success based on material or status achievements.
Some try to pretend that success is looking after their families. It makes me cringe when multi millionaire athletes say things like "I need to do what's best for my family", when negotiating their multi million dollar contracts.

Success in life should be defined as how much a person has helped others who have no relationship with him or don't benefit him in any way.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Having no money can prompt people to crime. Having too much of it enable people to do wrong things.

End of the day, it is greed. But what is greed ?. Wanting to have and show that one have more than all the neighbors ? . A lack of self esteem that fuels a desire to show off with material acquisitions and hence make the declaration that " I am better than you " ?

Then, shall we say that it is all boil down to value system . We place wrong hyped values and wrong significance to things that are material and declare that this is "SUCCESS" !

Maybe we ought to define success..success in life ?

look at greed in another perspective ....you will not go far in life if theres no greed . :wink:

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at greed in another perspective ....you will not go far in life if theres no greed . :wink:

People who have what they want are fond of telling people who haven't what they want, that they really don't want it.

"Indeed, everybody wants to be a wow, But not everybody knows exactly how. Some people think they will eventually wear diamonds instead of rhinestones ...Only by everlastingly keeping their noses to their ghrinestones"
— Ogden Nash

Last edited:

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting post and agree with your comments. Agree with your avatar too.

People usually define success based on material or status achievements.
Some try to pretend that success is looking after their families. It makes me cringe when multi millionaire athletes say things like "I need to do what's best for my family", when negotiating their multi million dollar contracts.

Success in life should be defined as how much a person has helped others who have no relationship with him or don't benefit him in any way.

"My fellow man I do not care for.
I often ask me, What's he there for?
The only answer i can find
Is, Reproduction of his kind."
— Ogden Nash

"People can't concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by thoughts suitable to the twenty-fifth of December."
— Ogden Nash

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friday December 24, 2010
Sg Night club singer used heroin blackmail on her customers.
Friday 24 Dec 2010

Sin Chew Daily reported about a nightclub singer in Singapore who used heroin as a weapon to threaten the “rich” and regular customers for money.

The 20-year-old Chinese woman from Hangzhou, China, was said to be the most popular singer among the 20 employed at the nightclub.

She had allegedly persuaded her “rich” customers to enjoy the nightlife with her by injecting them with heroin.

The paper said the woman later threatened to inform the police that they were taking drugs if the customers refused to give her money.

The woman’s employment permit was terminated on Dec 13 after the management learnt about her actions, the daily said.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/24/nation/7679148&sec=nation

If story is true, CNB and Police must take action unless it is a big club frequented by big-time bizman and top ranking civil servants.