• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "My boyfriend and I spent $40,000 to take our dog to Japan on vacation. It was worth every cent": Tiffany Chan

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
c0751a4f0459c70768a9dfc26b794042

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/boyfriend-spent-40-000-dog-051304683.html

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's one of the reason why woman can NEVER EVER EVER manage any money. Not in my family as far as I am concern.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously she said inherited a enormous amount of wealth. Anyone who worked for their money would not want it wasted. In fact, no overseas holiday even. Go Overseas only for business.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously she said inherited a enormous amount of wealth. Anyone who worked for their money would not want it wasted. In fact, no overseas holiday even. Go Overseas only for business.

Well said bro, our hard earn money is an important form of self-protection too.