• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Muslims can forget about MUIS Fatwa: A 'Wonderful' New Fatwa Permits Killing Israelis Wherever They May Be – In Palestine, Israel, Or Abroad

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did i say i support terrorists? 72 virgins (weak hadith) or otherwise depend on interpretation. Not even mentioned in the Quran

Virgins/houris mentioned in the koran.

And 72 virgins is linked to koran. The koran verse says virgins in paradise but never states the count. So the hadiths provides the detail.

Muslims belived in and also misused 72 virgins many centuries, it is only recently that scholars make it debatable.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's NOT be distracted but stay FOCUS on the issue with FACTS & EVIDENCES at hand.

3000 Hamas made rockets were fired from Hamas controlled Gaza strip on 7th of this month. in a surprise & unwarned attack, 1,400 innocent men, women & children were slaughtered by est 2,500 Hamas militants whom swarmed across the border into Israel, killing even innocent kids whom were only there to watch a music festival. An est 150 civilians were kidnapped, held as hostages & some beheaded when Hamas demands were not met on time.

No matter how you attempt to justify the barbaric actions of Hamas, either thru Islam which is a religion of peace & does NOT tolerate the killing of innocents, OR thru unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as distraction, the Facts & Evidences of what Hamas had done are clear.

The 1400 Israeli & Humankind whom died DID NOT commit suicide on their own, nor did Netanyahu pulled the trigger.

It was the Hamas militants whom pulled the trigger, a choice of free will they made. There are photographic evidences galore of the horrific killings - Hamas militants suited up with SBO - ( skeletal battle order ) armed with grenades & weapons shooting civilians, even those hiding under vehicles & worse - tossing grenades into bunkers filled with kids....

In wars, it is understood that there will be 'collateral damage'. However this is NOT collateral damage but was DELIBERATE slaughter of innocent unarmed men, women & kids.

Hamas PUBLICALLY acknowledge it was responsible for this massacre, & even made bold insane statements to conquer the rest of the World.

Such atrocities will not go unanswered.

The death count in Gaza strip is rising. May Hamas surrender now & free the hostages. It is estimated thousands of its militants of had already died & names withheld by Hamas to make it look like it was innocent Palestinians whom died, bombed by Israeli war planes.

Hamas had caused immense sufferings to the Palestinians by its own barbaric actions that comes with consequences & even collateral damage in Gaza strip, for those whom had not heeded Israel's warnings to flee to the northern Sanctuary area.
Both sides are at perpetual war. Winner takes all. Take no prisoners. Dontch like the anxiety? go live elsewhere. Israelis and palestinians living there are not giving up an inch to the other side. Nothing can stop this war until a just conclusion to land seizure is finalised and agreed upon by all sides. Until that time comes, those Living there know the risk they are taking.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

And 72 virgins is linked to koran. The koran verse says virgins in paradise but never states the count. So the hadiths provides the detail.

Muslims belived in and also misused 72 virgins many centuries, it is only recently that scholars make it debatable.
What hogwash. We want horny sluts in heaven. What the point of having virgins? Can see but cannot touch.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that many "moderate" Muslims would still side with their brethren (after they turn to extremism) even when they advocate violence and murder of non-Muslims. Siding with terrorists seems more palatable than siding with non-believers. Look at the support for Hamas from some leaders of Muslim countries.
Dont make me start a hamas in sinkie yo get rid of illegal occupiers here. Its lucky that i believe in making love to my enemies and not war.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if is true(interpretation), commmiting suicide is a sin. Just to get "72 virgin" by committing suicide? Forbidden to kill. Is a grave sin. We are created for a purpose i.e. to worship Allah s.w.t. Then paradise will be ours. No short cut. Look at the Palestinians. Been oppressed/suffering for 75yrs under Israhell occupation. Yet they stay steadfast in their faith. Those millions still alive? See, u like to generalise all Muslims.

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did i say i support terrorists? 72 virgins (weak hadith) or otherwise depend on interpretation. Not even mentioned in the Quran
If the 72 virgins are not mentioned in the Koran, then it is an invention of terrorist leaders to justify sending suicide bombers to their deaths. If the extremist leaders truly believe in the 72 virgins, then why don't these cowards don the suicide bomb vests themselves? Since you are a moderate Muslim who truly observes the religion of peace, then speak up against terrorist organizations like Hamas.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you think its not an insult, why not say it infront of Mufti. Or go speaker corner and shout out loud. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard

You're behind a keyboard when supporting genocide committed by hamas jihadists.

Want to go public how much you support jihadists killing Jews in 'self defense'?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if is true(interpretation), commmiting suicide is a sin. Just to get "72 virgin" by committing suicide? Forbidden to kill. Is a grave sin

Complete bullshit from you.

Prominent moslems were usually warlords like babur, alauddin khilij, timur, aurengzeb, who killed millions of non-moslems in their jihads. Don't pro jihadists scum like you wish highest jannah to moslem mass murderers?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If terrorist organizations offer an Award for Best Suicide Bomber, would anyone of them be alive to collect the award?
If dying as a suicide bomber is so glorious, then why don't the terrorist leaders do it themselves instead of sending their followers to their deaths?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact any tom dick or harry can issue a fatwa.
A fatwa is a jurisprudence opinion and has to be presented with supporting evidence from Quran and Sunnah.
Another person can object to this fatwa by presenting his own evidence.

How about you citing the evidence that support this fatwa?
Can't do it? It figures. Simple minds only read the headlines.

Anybody objected to this fatwa?

I have yet to know of a tom dick or harry who issued a fatwa. Have you ever consider of issuing one?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have yet to know of a tom dick or harry who issued a fatwa. Have you ever consider of issuing one?
Not necessary. Just like an idiotic opinion, we just ignore this fatwa.

I do not issue fatwas as the responsibilities is heavy to be accurate in your research and honest in it's conclusion. It takes months at least to research a fatwa. You cannot do it alone and have to collaborate with others.
No different from doing a PhD.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If terrorist organizations offer an Award for Best Suicide Bomber, would anyone of them be alive to collect the award?
If dying as a suicide bomber is so glorious, then why don't the terrorist leaders do it themselves instead of sending their followers to their deaths?

Islamists here say commit suicide is a SIN, they are not Suicide Bombers. They are End-OF-Peace Bombers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not necessary. Just like an idiotic opinion, we just ignore this fatwa.

I do not issue fatwas as the responsibilities is heavy to be accurate in your research and honest in it's conclusion. It takes months at least to research a fatwa. You cannot do it alone and have to collaborate with
Islamists here say commit suicide is a SIN, they are not Suicide Bombers. They are End-OF-Peace Bombers.
Yes. Islam forbids suicide strongly. Not one of them will even get a whiff of the pleasures of paradise.

Also, discern the difference between outright going in with a bomb strapped to you, and you intend to die from it, from a jihadi who fights to the death for his rights.

One is suicide, the other a martyr.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complete bullshit from you.

Prominent moslems were usually warlords like babur, alauddin khilij, timur, aurengzeb, who killed millions of non-moslems in their jihads. Don't pro jihadists scum like you wish highest jannah to moslem mass murderers?

Bullshit. Your Christians crusades killed more civilians than anyone else. Look at Bush. Invading and massacring million of innocents. Killing in the name of God. In Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan etc.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq​

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-6262644.html

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

When one in Paradise, one will be granted whatever wishes he want. What is 72 virgins?
The treasures of Allah are limitless! Our minds are just too limited to ever comprehend it. And even in Jannah, we'll never truly be able to comprehend it.

In Al-Bukhari and Muslim

“I have prepared for My righteous Slaves [in Paradise] what no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard of, and what has never come to the mind or heart of a human being.”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshit. Your Christians crusades killed more civilians than anyone else. Look at Bush. Invading and massacring million of innocents. Killing in the name of God. In Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan etc.

Complete garbage from you.
Your jihadists are killing in the name of their arabic god and pedophile prophet. You're ok with that.

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

mahomet: God told me to rob people, fuck a kid and steal my adopted son's wife.

The treasures of Allah are limitless! Our minds are just too limited to ever comprehend it.

According to the moron loofy, God is limited. Impossible for God to come to earth in human form. But strangely possible to offer moslem perverts a lot of hookers and wine in jannah. :biggrin:

In Al-Bukhari and Muslim

“I have prepared for My righteous Slaves [in Paradise] what no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard of, and what has never come to the mind or heart of a human being.”

Now you're not quoting from your quran because your quran don't have enough islamic info? Al bukari is not in the quran. He's about 250 years after the first quran was invented :laugh:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you're not quoting from your quran because your quran don't have enough islamic info? Al bukari is not in the quran. He's about 250 years after the first quran was invented :laugh:

They will enter Gardens of Eden. Running waters flow and there they will have all things they wish. This is how God will reward those who are mindful of Him.(Q16:31)