• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Muslim food stall at Marsiling replies "You don't CB!" to all bad customer reviews

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1693745403725.jpeg

Untitled-design.png

your-teeth-ahkong-teeth.jpg

I-think-you-never-brush-teeth-LOL-1.jpeg

output-onlinetools-2.png

come-here-and-cook-20-kg-rendang-1.jpeg

its-fine-we-add-u-to-reject-list.jpeg

dont-buy-lor.jpeg

output-onlinetools.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/muslim-stall-savage-replies/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's an idea: just sell your food and have zero social media presence.

And stay away from those so-called 'food influencer' vermins. Daft hawkers believe they are an easy way to boost popularity and sales... it's a trap.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just focus on nasi goreng kampung. No need so many type of food. Only Option is with egg or no egg. Maybe can add cockles in sambal on the side if want to try for michelin star.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seldom eat m u d food.not because it is high cholesterol, but they alway like to over charge bombastic price

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just focus on nasi goreng kampung. No need so many type of food. Only Option is with egg or no egg. Maybe can add cockles in sambal on the side if want to try for michelin star.

I usually avoid muud food because it's not as nice as jap or chink food. Also, muud hawkers are notorious for overcharging non-moslem customers.

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot accept negative reviews, only positive ones? Then please go some where else and open shop, may be can try North Korea.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awww....shuck. So many snowflake, ego-bruised, emotionally-hurt gastronomers I see.

This stall operator has EQ more than those who complained here, combined. Because he knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Hell, I'll visit his stall just to try his 'bad' servings.
Since he has been there for six years, he knows his target clients.
His tort replies are witty, sharp and on point. He gives as good as he gets, which when you distill it all says, you don't like it, don't have to come again, not their loss.
And you want to share your complaints to the world, go ahead, what's good for the geese is good for the gander.
Fair game.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Awww....shuck. So many snowflake, ego-bruised, emotionally-hurt gastronomers I see.

This stall operator has EQ more than those who complained here, combined. Because he knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Hell, I'll visit his stall just to try his 'bad' servings.
Since he has been there for six years, he knows his target clients.
His tort replies are witty, sharp and on point. He gives as good as he gets, which when you distill it all says, you don't like it, don't have to come again, not their loss.
And you want to share your complaints to the world, go ahead, what's good for the geese is good for the gander.
Fair game.
Seriously?! Actually I am inclined to believe you actually meant what you wrote.:biggrin: Even though your views are so left field. Let us know your experience after your visit there. Cheers!