• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg man in his 30s kanna stroke and say he became half a man

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...alf-man-singaporean-36-younger-adults-2341546

Tell me why.
Are we Conspiracy Theorists???
Why are young people getting stroke and dying?

We tried to warn everyone.
The media is not your friend.
The government doesn't care for us.
That's the hard truths to staying alive in the New World Order.

20231215_ili_johnny_woo_jia_ying_stroke.jpg

Join us.
t.me/healingthedivide

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<That’s what I thought, too, that a stroke is something that happens only later down the road, but who knew that I would get it before 40?” he said, adding that the stroke was a big wakeup call for him to focus on his health.>>

Because you jabbed urself with mRNA just to enter the malls and restaurants, keep ur fucking job and able to travel.. U cannot tahan all the restrictions.

Unvaxxed tells u not to jab but u say they are crazy. What is there to be worried about, u also dunno what the ingredients of KFC and still eat it. Nothing happen to you.

The number 1 rule is, when an unvaxxed speaks, u listen.