• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man ask young son to chope parking lot but in the end lexus just reverse in, so man sibei dulan the Lexus driver

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tang Siew Kwan

Pls help to share this shameful act by this owner!
The owner of this car SMT 8704R is taking advantage of a small kid. I ask Bilis Tang to stand at the car park lot while I shift my car over to park, but he reverse and Bilis need to move away to prevent being knock down, but when Bilis confronted him , he just walk away ignoring him and when I confronted him, he say can reserve place ? He is bullying a small kid, super shameful of that old man ! Sigh:-( please beware of this old man and if anyone knows him, tell him don’t do that to a kid!

May be an image of van, sedan, minivan, wheel and text

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck his mother cheebye, why dont he put a no entry sign in his wife's cheebye.......
what if the car did not see his son and reverse into him, fucking moron

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Bilis' elder brother Ikan Tang?
Screenshot_20230617_072623_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is Bilis father :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tang Siew Kwan should be hauled up by SPF for public nuisance and endangering his own son's life to chope parking lot. Kumgong parents breeds kumgongkia in future.
may be he needs to haul a much bigger ikan to chope parking space. an upright one too so everyone can see.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck his mother cheebye, why dont he put a no entry sign in his wife's cheebye.......
what if the car did not see his son and reverse into him, fucking moron
This is the type of moron who is driving a HDB around for only 10 years. Fucking chee bye with all his Singkie education can't tell that this is a very dangerous act to follow.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tang Siew Kwan

Pls help to share this shameful act by this owner!
The owner of this car SMT 8704R is taking advantage of a small kid. I ask Bilis Tang to stand at the car park lot while I shift my car over to park, but he reverse and Bilis need to move away to prevent being knock down, but when Bilis confronted him , he just walk away ignoring him and when I confronted him, he say can reserve place ? He is bullying a small kid, super shameful of that old man ! Sigh:-( please beware of this old man and if anyone knows him, tell him don’t do that to a kid!

May be an image of van, sedan, minivan, wheel and text

Ish that an Honour Issue for Cik Syed?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Machiam, like that seem kena "dis-honour" liao.... How to defend family honour next time??

Right, cik syed?
If he had named his son Barracuda or Mako instead of Bilis, the Lexus driver would have shown more respect.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, it's a Lexus, of course must let the Lexus have the parking lot first, unless you drive a Bentley.

I agree things might have been very different if he had not named his son Bilis. Next time must name "piranha".