• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man killed for asking to turn down the music

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Melaka man killed for asking to turn down the music​

By RSN MURALI
  • NATION
  • Wednesday, 01 Mar 2023
    8:39 AM MYT

MELAKA: A 57-year-old man was allegedly mowed down by two men after the victim asked one of them to turn down the volume of his car's speakers.

The victim's son who spoke on the condition of anonymity claimed that his father had confronted the two men for causing a nuisance by playing music loudly inside their vehicle at about 2.45am on Monday (Feb 27).

"I believe the two men were intoxicated at that point in time," he said when interviewed here on Wednesday (March 1).

The son alleged that he had initially asked the two to stop playing loud music at a parking bay that is located behind Plaza Malim here.

He said the loud music was disrupting the peace of his family who is living in a village on Jalan Pokok Mangga here, which is next to the parking bay.

"The two left the site at first and returned back before continuing to play the music loudly by parking their vehicle at the same spot," he said.

The son said his late dad and he went again to the site to tell the two men not to create a disturbance in the wee hours of the morning.

However, he claimed the two men became agitated and attempted to mow him down at first but he managed to run into a restaurant to save himself.

"My father was then rammed and dragged for 20m which caused serious injuries to him," he claimed.

The son said he contacted an ambulance when he saw his father's condition while the suspects fled the scene.

"My father succumbed to his injuries at 2pm on Tuesday (Feb 28) at the Melaka Hospital," he added.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2023...-down-the-music

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loud music means ecstasy. Serious drinkers like to drink in a nice ambience and have a good chat.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
can play guessing game here?

keywords "loud music" and "intoxicated"

It happened in Matland. So "car" is still within the affordability of the two. But if in Sinkieland, it'll be a different story and may not fit in well with the equation for the guessing game.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the father died after 10 hours of pain, the son should buy a glockman with 50 bullets and hunt them down and make sure they suffer for 10 hours before finishing them off