• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Indian hawker with Chinese wife sells Pork & Fishball Noodles

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a nation of coolies and peasants is best suited to such professions. nothing wrong with it.

it's not like stinkies ever produced any intellectuals or some such. ever.

it's got no history legend scholar brains or talent either. cheating lying deception fraudulence anti islamic policies can only take you so far.

it's your good fortune that you are trapped surrounded by non Muslim countries like indon and melayun. otherwise stinkypura would have been stomped all over the place with ease.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling and chink mix breed always very ugly. That cb chink gal make her heir ugly. Ang mo and chink mix breed still laggi best.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling and chink mix breed always very ugly. That cb chink gal make her heir ugly. Ang mo and chink mix breed still laggi best.
Keling and chink usuallee breeds rosmah type of face (less the witched nose)
My uncle know 1 pair of offspringed couple whereby both sides their ancestors mixed keling with chink and both of them look like rosmah and most funny is their daughter also ended like rosmah I.e parents and daughter all look like 1 another and all bui bui LOL KNN

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know 1 pair of offspringed couple whereby both sides their ancestors mixed keling with chink and both of them look like rosmah and most funny is their daughter also ended like rosmah I.e parents and daughter all look like 1 another and all bui bui LOL KNN
Most chindian wont recognize as chink. One look can tell is keling. They have to say they are half chink. Some is lighter brown. Some really dark shit totally keling.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rosmah_Mansor_27_October_2010.jpg

Onlee difference is they are darker :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see even herself is slowing transforming to rosmah
Screenshot_20220926-124336_Samsung Internet.jpg

:geek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling and chink breed will always never be nice. Instead the keling gain as the heir look more towards keling and some look like malay. Ang mo and chink mix still laggi best.
Thats why i want more indians yo marry chinese. More malay types. Plus they end up craving for malay food.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In tnat case, hopefully they will sympathise and gang up with malays to control the island. New " brown" party will be created.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian-Chinese is the Bestest.

View attachment 161847

slanties always look ugly

slanty eyes flat face flat nose are disgusting features.

this is why all gooks go for plastic, and gooks are girly as are tiongs nowadays. can't help it, can they?

genetically inferior breed always working at their infamous nonending chhhhyyyynnnnaaaa sppppeeeeeeds
:roflmao:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
In tnat case, hopefully they will sympathise and gang up with malays to control the island. New " brown" party will be created.

that'd take a looooong looong time many centuries going at current rate

better bet is for you to hope malaun or indon are at least semi islamic so they teach stinkypura a lesson by working together and crushing it for its anti Islamic policies.

but malaun haven't got the balls to purchase weapons from iran openly, melayun and indon can't even do sh*t to burma yet indon self proclaim themseles as leader of ASEAN. what a joke nation.