• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ho Ching’s lengthy Facebook post highlights ‘womanizer’ and ‘minority’ candidates, among other things

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tan-kin-lian2.jpg

https://gutzy.asia/2023/08/22/ho-ch...er-and-minority-candidate-among-other-things/

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Lao hum should shut her mouth, LKY family broken up due to some one ,but I can tell u is that when u bring an outsider in ,due to wrong judgement its a disaster ,I mean I refer to myself

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commenting girls are pretty nowadays is a complement, no wrong, better then their own pap MPs married n still fuck around, someone get high paid but still fuck around this us not the first case in pap

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is such a big joke that every past president had to “resign” from PAP when they were employed in cabinet positions in the gahmen and claim their neutrality instantly.

Only stupid idiots donch see the irony.