• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - GEYLANG VIETNAM GIRL RUNS OFF CRYING AFTER “FAT OILY MAN” BITES HER IN BED

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1673797741722.png

I am a 24-year-old Vietnam girl living in Geylang. I came here a few months ago, hoping to start a new life and make some money.

I was working in a massage parlour when a fat oily man came in. He looked like he was in his 40s and he was so creepy. He asked me to give him a massage and I reluctantly agreed. But, when I started giving him the massage, he suddenly jumped out of the bed and started biting me.

I was so shocked and scared that I just ran out of the room crying.

The man followed me and kept trying to grab me, but I managed to escape. I was so scared that I ran home and locked myself in my room. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone what had happened and I was too scared to go back to work.

I eventually decided to go to the police and report what happened. They took me to a hospital to get checked and the doctors told me that I had been bitten by a human and that it had left some marks on my body.

I now understand why it is so important to speak up if something like this happens to you. I was too scared to do anything at the time, but I’m glad that I eventually found the courage to report what happened.

I still feel scared and anxious when I think about what happened. I try to stay away from Geylang and I avoid going out at night. I’m also more aware of my surroundings and I always keep my phone with me in case I need to call for help.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/gey...56KD10ebO_5CSLzhYR5Ta5XznetprbLzI1OmI3UNf7K_E

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...uring-session-she-ran-and-report-spf.6861891/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a 24-year-old Vietnam girl living in Geylang. I came here a few months ago, hoping to start a new life and make some money.

I was working in a massage parlour when a fat oily man came in. He looked like he was in his 40s and he was so creepy. He asked me to give him a massage and I reluctantly agreed. But, when I started giving him the massage, he suddenly jumped out of the bed and started biting me.

Which shop? Which lorong? We must support our hardworking Vietbus.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had heard of isolated weird stuff happening in our famous red light district, such as crazed men biting off women's nipple, but a CANNIBAL in Singapore?

No, it may just be a man whom have mental issues & lost control of himself. Being fat, it is normal to for him to sweat & exude bodily oils in our hot humid weather. It is good that the lady reported the case to SPF & have have a doctor to certify the injuries. Regardless if the parlour was a legal or illegal joint, that lady is a fellow Human & will be protected by the Rule of Law in our nation.

That man has no where to run, as there are surveillance cameras everywhere - from shophouses to traffic lamp posts. Best he surrenders quickly so that his lawyers can file a mitigation plea for a lesser sentence, as based upon the doctor's report, bodily harm had been done to another fellow Human & is a chargeable offence under our Nation's laws.

May those who know of such men with mental issues of fetishes, do tell them to stop & seek rehabilitation, & if know of such person who did the crime, to surrender now & seek help, or keep SPF informed. Justice will be served in Singapore.