• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ex-gangster Simonboyyyyyyy opens funeral parlour with 2 other co-founders

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

mcd-sues-1.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/simonboy-opens-funeral-home/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, the reason why we wanted to start this is because it is a very meaningful job.
To me, this kind of job is not as if we want to do it then we will get to do it..
But rather, I see it as a God’s opportunity to do something that actually mean SOMETHING!

Dun give me this bull crap lah.. 97% malls and restaurants lover Market dun take is wasted.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, they merely providing service I e a subcon.
They don't own the parlour and all the resources, just a coordinating service only.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought SG Govt no longer issue licence to new Operator ?
All existing Licence Holder, once they deceased or give up business ... their business licence will auto return back to Govt
Maybe all services combine into one entity ... future NTUC-Funeral :biggrin:

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like a funeral with a full entourage of SS members with tattoos and wearing black behind the hearse shouting SS slogans. Can he arrange for that?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought SG Govt no longer issue licence to new Operator ?
All Licence Holder, once deceased ... Licence will auto return back to Govt, maybe future NTUC-Funeral :biggrin:

Recently I was at Jalan Besar. CECA couple asked me for directions to City Square. I directed towards Singapore Casket. Oops. :redface: