• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer enjoys a satisfying, delicious, healthy meal for only $1.80

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember: the PAP regime allows you to survive, but not thrive. If you're happy with only the former, you probably wouldn't mind this. But that's no way to live life, it's a prison without bars and walls. Maybe daft Sinkies will finally wake up one day. By the way, I believe most army camps serve much better food at the cookhouse, even on a 'bad day'. :wink:
Sinkies have aspirations for a better quality of life such as escaping the HDB heartlands where they grew up and owing a car that their family never had during their childhood. If Sinkies have no aspirations, then they may be content with life here relying on both public housing and transport living from pay cheque to pay cheque. I am sure this is not the life that most Sinkies will settle for.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Buddhist Lodge location iz kinda off 4 low ses peeps :unsure:

Not really. Chinatown - Chin Swee Estate - Jalan Kukoh - Havelock Road - Saiboo Street - Martin Road/Place - Kim Yam Road.

I always see plenty of low SES people dining there. And the old farts who volunteer at the kitchen.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. Chinatown - Chin Swee Estate - Jalan Kukoh - Havelock Road - Saiboo Street - Martin Road/Place - Kim Yam Road.

I always see plenty of low SES people dining there. And the old farts who volunteer at the kitchen.
Please lah, do some good deeds to help others in need....

Helps others , to help yourself eventually

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
wzNlj3xl.jpg

KPO_SAHM :​

Requested for lesser portion of meehoon. Bought from yio chu kang NTU canteen bus interchange. Now I could understand how people could survive with only $10 for 3 meals if u r not fussy
Ish a good effort to help average man in street to fill stomach

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people have to eat this bee hoon with veg as a meal itself, it's really pathetic... This is more for a tea time snack in the late afternoon !

jw5

Loyal
wzNlj3xl.jpg

KPO_SAHM :​

Requested for lesser portion of meehoon. Bought from yio chu kang NTU canteen bus interchange. Now I could understand how people could survive with only $10 for 3 meals if u r not fussy

I actually like this type of white beehoon and cabbage + carrots quite a lot. But usually, I will also add 2 other types of dishes. :geek::thumbsup::cool: