• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer enjoys a satisfying, delicious, healthy meal for only $1.80

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wzNlj3xl.jpg

KPO_SAHM :​

Requested for lesser portion of meehoon. Bought from yio chu kang NTU canteen bus interchange. Now I could understand how people could survive with only $10 for 3 meals if u r not fussy

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yck got ntu?
I only know Yck bus interchange area got many mudlanders. They all very very thrifty to every cents

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember: the PAP regime allows you to survive, but not thrive. If you're happy with only the former, you probably wouldn't mind this. But that's no way to live life, it's a prison without bars and walls. Maybe daft Sinkies will finally wake up one day.

By the way, I believe most army camps serve much better food at the cookhouse, even on a 'bad day'. :wink:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
wzNlj3xl.jpg

Requested for lesser portion of meehoon. Bought from yio chu kang NTU canteen bus interchange. Now I could understand how people could survive with only $10 for 3 meals if u r not fussy
Only fucktards like this person will think that this is a healthy meal. Mee hoon has high sugar levels. Eat this everyday and eventually you'll get diabetes.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
wzNlj3xl.jpg

This message is so uncharacteristic compared with Goh Chok Tong vision of turning Singapore into Switzerland of Asia

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTWU canteens at bus interchanges are not hygienic, those with no aircon exposed to haze and the exhaust from the buses, only the aircon interchanges have doors to keep out pollution

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wzNlj3xl.jpg

For this kind of standard you can eat for free at the Buddhist Lodge. And you can eat as much as you want during the designated meal times.

hcmp90938_1347161.jpeg