• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer accused by woman of taking her photos in gym, snatches his phone to check for her photos

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

iamverysmart :​

Just now i goes gym then finishes my workour liao lies down on the fake grass area to rests and stretch….

Then i texts my wifey to tells her i finishes workout liao…..

Scarly got one lady comes up to me and asks to see my phone……

I surprises…..so asks her why? She says i takes photos of her!!!

I tells her “mdm…..i never…..i only texting my wife….”

Then i shows her my phone…..she snatches over and opens my album…….

Obviously got no photos of her……

Then she mutters “ok….” Then walks off…no even says sorry!

Siaolang really many…

deathan9el :​

u are not smart to use a phone at the gym

vangug :​

song bo... seems like you got the tiko incel face..

Ruizenbarn :​

Take photo just admit la
Still wan write one whole text on edmw

lizzykai :​

Beta leh, if I were you I call police alrd… ask them come settle

Linguist :​

Why u never shout after her to say sorry?
U never ask that's why she never say what...

PaulLevesque :​

Then you should really take her photo and shame her ma

Philipkee :​

You are not very smart. Next time some lady want to steal your phone is very easy Liao. Accuse you of upskirt, grab your phone and run off.
Or maybe when she grab your phone use it to scan some qr code without you knowing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these toxic MeToo cunts infesting the gyms. Many of them aren't even there to have a proper workout with free weights, just strutting around and showing off their cameltoes beneath their tight leggings. :rolleyes:

Unless you're using some timer app, it's better to keep your phone in a locker while you're at a gym. Anyway there are smartwatches now.